Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best player of each class!

Arkillon
11.23.2013 , 03:28 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Zalindae View Post
Haven't seen Entity in ages and ID left their best by far on PoT5. We just get the scraps >< <3 you guys anyway .. well most of ya, you know who you are Sadly, ID leftovers are still competitive vs most of our server.
Tae, som and viper have pub alts on shadowlands, their mains are on pot5 :P entity plays like everyday, i queued with him yesterday (he queues a lot with KFT, he was on his commando Ntityy)

ParagonAX
11.23.2013 , 03:38 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Zalindae View Post
Haven't seen Entity in ages and ID left their best by far on PoT5. We just get the scraps >< <3 you guys anyway .. well most of ya, you know who you are Sadly, ID leftovers are still competitive vs most of our server.
Huh? There are no ID leftovers. It's just our Shadowlands pub alts. All imp mains are on Pot5.

There are also some new guys we picked up on Shadowlands pub side because we don't have enough alts here to Q 4s consistently.
GM of <Triumph>

BubblŽs | Missbehavžn | Stormrayne | Firerayne | Radžance | Ggclose

The <Confirmed> Legacy

Consider supporting me and Triumph by clicking my referral link here

kamikrazy
11.24.2013 , 08:21 AM | #13
you guys having a laugh?

Rambeezy
11.24.2013 , 08:29 AM | #14
I'm gonna make this easy on y'all imp pvers.

Mercs- me and Krastin.
Marauders- Ranick
Operatives- no comment
Sorcerer- Ryz
Sniper- reaper
Ptech- Lorm
Assassin- me
Jugg- Toddy

Booyah!

Arkillon
11.24.2013 , 09:17 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Rambeezy View Post
I'm gonna make this easy on y'all imp pvers.

Mercs- me and Krastin.
Marauders- Ranick
Operatives- no comment
Sorcerer- Ryz
Sniper- reaper
Ptech- Lorm
Assassin- me
Jugg- Toddy

Booyah!

I'd have to say Reaper would be the #1 sniper on our server atm, I never see Dakis pvp
also you lose credibility when you nominate yourself and your guildmates /sigh
silly pvers

Rambeezy
11.24.2013 , 09:37 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Arkillon View Post
I'd have to say Reaper would be the #1 sniper on our server atm, I never see Dakis pvp
silly pvers
I care about credibility

kamikrazy
11.24.2013 , 09:45 AM | #17
silly pvers
you're cute

Arkillon
11.24.2013 , 09:45 AM | #18
I care about credibility
who would be your pub side best players?

Rambeezy
11.24.2013 , 10:38 AM | #19
who would be your pub side best players?
Are you always this snarky?

My time on pub side is limited, but I do know some good players from over there.

Ayita (I believe her scoundrel is on pot5 though)
Tae (first player, in this game, who I came across that made me sit back and say "they know what they doin". That was like a year and a half ago.)

There's a bunch of people in this game who I respect and would ask for help. Yes most of them are in my guild, but that shouldnt lessen their credibility when I mention them. HMD has a lot of good players and for each advanced class, we have atleast one person who has mastered it. We strive for excellence, but we don't harp on each other about it. What we have, came naturally. So you can say what you want about me and my guild, I won't care, because I know who I am and I know who my guild is; knowing who and what we are is enough for me, y'all's approval and respect matters little in the grand scheme of things.

I guess I'll start writing down the names of people who impress me, it's the least I can do for those good players who aren't in HMD.

Thank you

Arkillon
11.24.2013 , 11:23 AM | #20
Are you always this snarky?

My time on pub side is limited, but I do know some good players from over there.

Ayita (I believe her scoundrel is on pot5 though)
Tae (first player, in this game, who I came across that made me sit back and say "they know what they doin". That was like a year and a half ago.)

There's a bunch of people in this game who I respect and would ask for help. Yes most of them are in my guild, but that shouldnt lessen their credibility when I mention them. HMD has a lot of good players and for each advanced class, we have atleast one person who has mastered it. We strive for excellence, but we don't harp on each other about it. What we have, came naturally. So you can say what you want about me and my guild, I won't care, because I know who I am and I know who my guild is; knowing who and what we are is enough for me, y'all's approval and respect matters little in the grand scheme of things.

I guess I'll start writing down the names of people who impress me, it's the least I can do for those good players who aren't in HMD.

Thank you

First things first, I'm sorry if I offended you, this thread isn't aiming at insulting people or anything like that, it's opinion based and that's all there is to it... Also, I'm a sarcastic person by nature, sorry :/ and english isn't my first language, it's not the first time I accidentally offend someone just by saying in english what I'm thinking in another language (it often comes out at rude) I had a lot of problems dealing with guildmates who thought I was being rude on purpose when I just couldn't find a way to properly translate something so I'd just say it literally and a lot of players didn't take it well, heh.

I only dislike one person in your guild (long story short, kicked her from a guild I had made and she disliked why) and that's all, I don't go around bad-mouthing hmd, since I like a couple players in there, it's really just one person I can't stand, and it's between me and her (or so I thought). The reason why I frown upon naming guildmates in every spot is because the first attempt of this thread ended up in people only naming their guildmates and it became old quickly.

Also, I have a .txt of players who impress me and what faction/guild/class they are :P it started with Jackdanials (from Infinite Darkness) a WHILE ago when the first server merges happened, my first civil war on corellian run and he did 650k damage, I had NEVER seen damage over 300k on my old server, since we had one or two warzones popping a night at peak times, and that's about it.