Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Rep] <Intrepid> Recruiting for HM DF/DP farm + NiM Progression

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger > Guild Recruitment
[Rep] <Intrepid> Recruiting for HM DF/DP farm + NiM Progression

Classicks
02.01.2014 , 04:15 PM | #21
Tech Healers, ASSEMBLE!
The Fusebox Legacy
Fusebaux \ Comeback \ Compel \ Fuse-box
<INTREPID> The Harbinger
PvE Scoundrel Healing Guide

ssfish
02.02.2014 , 08:56 AM | #22
If you guys didn't raid so early, I'd be all over this.

The fact that my scoundrel is still in 63s probably doesn't help, either.

But good luck, and have a bump.
Lift

frisco
02.03.2014 , 10:07 AM | #23
Not that much earlier than the old days.

Either way, you're welcome to guest raid anytime or if you're the late night owl, Fusebox might have some room in the late night group.
<Intrepid> 16-player Progression Guild | The Harbinger
Wel'nomi Welnemi Welne'mi
Guildmaster | Website

ssfish
02.03.2014 , 10:23 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by frisco View Post
Not that much earlier than the old days.

Either way, you're welcome to guest raid anytime or if you're the late night owl, Fusebox might have some room in the late night group.
Oh, I know. But I've kind of pigeonholed my SWTOR raiding into the late evening time frame to accommodate my FFXIV raid schedule. As stale as the raiding content is over there (it's much the same as when all we had here were NiM EV/KP), I don't want to drop out completely and lose my place for new content.
Lift

Carlenux
02.04.2014 , 02:38 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by frisco View Post
Thanks Carl. That's our goal....hopefully we can make this happen if the new content ever drops.
for surez good luck with that
Hmaull // Carlenx // Carlenix // Pyrotec // Invinc // Hwynn

Carlenux
02.04.2014 , 02:40 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by ssfish View Post
Oh, I know. But I've kind of pigeonholed my SWTOR raiding into the late evening time frame to accommodate my FFXIV raid schedule. As stale as the raiding content is over there (it's much the same as when all we had here were NiM EV/KP), I don't want to drop out completely and lose my place for new content.
you left us for FF? no words lift... no words... Vengeance jug is getting buffed now if u want to dome some real raid in a game without 5 seconds GCD (FF lol) hit me upz... or go with intrepid, but dont leave us for FF, they dont have lightsabers.
Hmaull // Carlenx // Carlenix // Pyrotec // Invinc // Hwynn

ssfish
02.04.2014 , 03:46 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Carlenux View Post
you left us for FF? no words lift... no words... Vengeance jug is getting buffed now if u want to dome some real raid in a game without 5 seconds GCD (FF lol) hit me upz... or go with intrepid, but dont leave us for FF, they dont have lightsabers.
2.5 base GCD. ~2.1-2.2 at end game. More interesting healing class (Scholar), which has always been my primary role. The higher GCD, particularly from the healer perspective, means that one needs to be much more aware of fight mechanics and timing, as casting the wrong ability at the wrong time means you have to wait longer before you can take corrective action and becomes much more punishing at the end game.

The issue with FFXIV is not the design, or game mechanics... It's the current lack of content (hence my comparison to launch times here when we just had the two, incredibly easy, NiM raids). Well, and the fact that their only "content" for more than 8 people is a complete joke. I am currently raiding here with The Last Centurions, as their raid times don't require me to give up one game for the other. If I decide to run any Ops on Imp side, I'll certainly let you know.

But regardless, this thread is about our friends in Intrepid rounding out their roster for the NiM raids that are eventually coming.
Lift

Bobzillaaa
02.05.2014 , 04:35 PM | #28
i'd like to run with you guys sometime,i have a pub side alt that needs a guild to farm dp/df with.

Talorra
02.06.2014 , 10:28 PM | #29
We have now killed Hateful Entity. SEXY MASKS FOR EVERYONE!!!

Oh and we're still looking for a tech healer.
M'arik <Intrepid> 16-player Progression The Harbinger
IntrepidOps.com | Live Stream | Recruitment Thread | @Twitter

Bobzillaaa
02.06.2014 , 11:57 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Talorra View Post
We have now killed Hateful Entity. SEXY MASKS FOR EVERYONE!!!

Oh and we're still looking for a tech healer.
i have a scoundrel healer,i'll throw you guys an app.