Electronet pvp

olcraft

I haven't played my gunnery commando for almost 2 years. But when I started playing again on Makeb to study its strengths and weaknesses I found out that electronet is actually visible when used on NPCs.

In PVP, however, this is not the case. You have to check your debuffs icons near your character portrait to see whether you are suffering from electronet or not. It might be considered a minor inconvenience by many players. But I think Bioware should fix it nonetheless.

In my honest opinion the most annoying ability in game :p

With my guardian:

"Holy force they are pwding me...better jump somebody and **** here" Press leap....press again....PRESS 10000 TIMES while screaming "WHY ARE U NOT JUMPING???" dead.

I hate it.

With my guardian:

"Holy force they are pwding me...better jump somebody and **** here" Press leap....press again....PRESS 10000 TIMES while screaming "WHY ARE U NOT JUMPING???" dead.

I hate it.

Duran'del here:

Someplace, somewhere, a Commando/Merc is laughing...

I could totally see a demotivational poster with a electro-net'ed guardian and the captions: "GUARDIAN! Y U NO JUMP!"

Also, I saw the Trooper Tribute you did. They need more Trooper Cutscenes/Trailers like that.

Edited by TheSupaCoopa

Really? I've never seen it on myself though. That's very strange. I have never seen any orbs around me ever.

Maybe that's because nobody ever shot an electronet at you. It appears around me as three orbs and blue energy connecting them as described in other posts. The reason I said you may never see electronet around you because nobody uses it on you is because I have fought countless level 50 commandos and mercenaries in pvp and they practically never use electronet on me (this may be because of the recharge it takes). They seem to like to hold it in reserve and I do the same thing.

Someplace, somewhere, a Commando/Merc is laughing....

Oh definitely:D I love seeing that warrior/knight coming into range, waiting to see their jump button light up, and being that millisecond faster than them and hitting them with E'net and burning them down as they slog their way to me:sy_bountyhunter: