Next Double XP Weekend.

Otchiver

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

since when does the weekend start on wednesday?

When it's the start of a holiday weekend for us Murican hillbilly rednecks to deep fry our turduckens and stuff our maws with sweet potatoes covered with cheap burnt marshmallows and green bean salad. Or lasagna like my family, guess we're weird.

When it's the start of a holiday weekend for us Murican hillbilly rednecks to deep fry our turduckens and stuff our maws with sweet potatoes covered with cheap burnt marshmallows and green bean salad. Or lasagna like my family, guess we're weird.

/hayseedoutofmouth

You ain't weird. Just Murican is all... Heh, my clan likes to fry stuff. Don't matter much what it is... over the holidays we will fry it, eat it, then decided if it's good or not. I'm thinking lasagna may just be next too. Family that fries together dies together. Ain't no better way to show you care than frying something up.

/hayseedbackinmouth

/hayseedoutofmouth

You ain't weird. Just Murican is all... Heh, my clan likes to fry stuff. Don't matter much what it is... over the holidays we will fry it, eat it, then decided if it's good or not. I'm thinking lasagna may just be next too. Family that fries together dies together. Ain't no better way to show you care than frying something up.

/hayseedbackinmouth

That's lovin' deep-south style. Nothin' that can't be fried. There's even fried coke. But when they introduced deep-fried butter, I had to finally just shake my head.

That's lovin' deep-south style. Nothin' that can't be fried. There's even fried coke. But when they introduced deep-fried butter, I had to finally just shake my head.

Lol! Absolutely right. But I must admit, I did try the butter. And it was damn good. :D

BTW we are frying a couple of turkeys for Thanksgiving if it has any bearing on the double XP weekend conversation.

Lol! Absolutely right. But I must admit, I did try the butter. And it was damn good. :D

BTW we are frying a couple of turkeys for Thanksgiving if it has any bearing on the double XP weekend conversation.

Double the turkeys on double XP weekend?! Whoa...that's freaky!

Double the turkeys on double XP weekend?! Whoa...that's freaky!

And dangerous depending on which family member is doing the frying and how many beers he or she has had. :D

Yet another reason I like double xp weekends over a holiday; it keeps me indoors away from potential danger.

well then, I shall see how far I can dual box a pair of characters then :D

<--heathen. its the rare weekend where thanksgiving and Hanukkah converge and I won't be celebrating either. well.. I may light a menora... as I dualbox!

P.S. how the hell do you fry butter? I mean.,.. wouldn't it just melt?

Edited by Jeweledleah

well then, I shall see how far I can dual box a pair of characters then :D

<--heathen. its the rare weekend where thanksgiving and Hanukkah converge and I won't be celebrating either. well.. I may light a menora... as I dualbox!

P.S. how the hell do you fry butter? I mean.,.. wouldn't it just melt?

Probably the same way they fry ice cream. Magic.

FYI for all you city slickers out there: When you fry stuff like butter and or coke for that matter you add it to batter. You coat that batter around a chunk of cold butter for example. Then... its quick dunk and fry. (becareful trying this at home kiddies and for god's sake, never ever fry anything frozen!)

How is this related to double xp weekend? I'll be eating fried foods while I speed level.

Edited by Rafaman