Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kaggath Tournament - Felonious Empire vs Ascending Empire

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Kaggath Tournament - Felonious Empire vs Ascending Empire

Canino
11.19.2013 , 04:15 PM | #21
Alright, I don't have all the time I would like to post my large post today, so I'll try my best to get it out soon.
STATEMENT: I'm just a simple assassin...I mean bodyguard, master. You have nothing to fear.
---------

Wolfninjajedi
11.19.2013 , 04:24 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Canino View Post
I agree that alone, no, Sing would fail to defeat an enemy of their caliber. You simply said master. I had to .

But by squad, I would say of Sun Guard, but EG would also work. The EG is simply less likely. Oh, and I'm amassing a relatively big post, so stay tuned.
Do you just imply that SG > EG?
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Canino
11.19.2013 , 04:32 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Do you just imply that SG > EG?
No. That will never happen. Simply that the FE has more SG, and there for it more likely that the SG would be used, as opposed to the EG, which is less numerous. However, the EG will always, and I mean always, beat the SG.

Glad we cleared that up
STATEMENT: I'm just a simple assassin...I mean bodyguard, master. You have nothing to fear.
---------

Wolfninjajedi
11.19.2013 , 04:35 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Canino View Post
No. That will never happen. Simply that the FE has more SG, and there for it more likely that the SG would be used, as opposed to the EG, which is less numerous. However, the EG will always, and I mean always, beat the SG.

Glad we cleared that up
Ok...cause you scared me.

Canino
11.19.2013 , 04:38 PM | #25
Ok...cause you scared me.
Believe me, I didn't mean to. It scares me that that's how I come across. I need to get back into forum communication mode.

Alright, I'm back. Canino is back!
---------

Beniboybling
11.19.2013 , 04:42 PM | #26
Anyone want to explain these abbreviations to little ol' me?

Wolfninjajedi
11.19.2013 , 04:43 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Anyone want to explain these abbreviations to little ol' me?
EG= Emperor's Royal Guard

SG= Sun Guard

FE= Felonious Empire

AE= Ascending Empire

Beniboybling
11.19.2013 , 04:44 PM | #28
EG= Emperor's Guard

SG= Sun Guard

FE= Felonious Empire

AE= Ascending Empire
Much appreciated.

StarSquirrel
11.20.2013 , 02:37 PM | #29
Anyone have any thoughts on how well Vader would do leading a guerrilla force against a numerically superior foe. I feel if these two met head on, AE would more than likely win. It'll be up to Vader to hit strategically and wisely while preventing Gram and Wedge from getting too aggressive.

As I see this, Vader's bases and troops are sufficient to prevent AE from making any kind of direct assault without losing a battle of attrition, but if the FE tries to hit the AE head on they'll get creamed. I'd like to know how Aruk and the IGBC will help Canino and what the Techno Union can do for Aurbere. Then I'd feel more comfortable making some solid opinions.

Also I agree the SG will probably get more use offensively and are loads worse than the EG. I think the Imperial Knights are somewhere in between but I'd need rayla or someone good with legacy comics to give a better estimate of strength. EG>IK>SG is my understanding right now.
I know if you look deep into your heart- which is currently all over that tree- you'll find a way to forgive me.

Aww, geez you look like a puppy! A blonde, eviscerated puppy!

-Alucard

Aurbere
11.20.2013 , 02:52 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by StarSquirrel View Post

As I see this, Vader's bases and troops are sufficient to prevent AE from making any kind of direct assault without losing a battle of attrition, but if the FE tries to hit the AE head on they'll get creamed. I'd like to know how Aruk and the IGBC will help Canino and what the Techno Union can do for Aurbere. Then I'd feel more comfortable making some solid opinions.
The Techno Union provides the AE with the some of the most advanced war droids ever built. Droids like the Droideka, Ultra Battle Droids, C-B3 Cortosis Battle Droids, and Annihilator Droids.

I don't know what the Banking Clan provides, but I don't think they have access to Baktoid or the CCN.

Quote: Originally Posted by StarSquirrel View Post

Also I agree the SG will probably get more use offensively and are loads worse than the EG. I think the Imperial Knights are somewhere in between but I'd need rayla or someone good with legacy comics to give a better estimate of strength. EG>IK>SG is my understanding right now.
I haven't gone through Legacy very far, but as far as I'm aware, Imperial Knights can hold their own against Sith Lords like Talon and Krayt. Would have to do some more research on them.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus