Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kaggath Tournament - Felonious Empire vs Ascending Empire

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Kaggath Tournament - Felonious Empire vs Ascending Empire

Selenial
11.19.2013 , 07:40 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Indeed, poor girl got shot in the arm and had to be saved by a Senator... how embarrassing.
Oh come on, a Padawan, no-where near her prime, barely even a Jedi, and she came close (Yes, she was cm's away from Sing) to killing her...

Oh, and also, still completely caught off guard manages to block all of Sing's volleys on Florrum.

I mean come on, if Ahsoka had her dual sabers there's no way she'd have even come close to losing their fight
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

Canino
11.19.2013 , 10:34 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Oh come on, a Padawan, no-where near her prime, barely even a Jedi, and she came close (Yes, she was cm's away from Sing) to killing her...

Oh, and also, still completely caught off guard manages to block all of Sing's volleys on Florrum.

I mean come on, if Ahsoka had her dual sabers there's no way she'd have even come close to losing their fight
We can't even begin to say Ahsoka wasn't in her prime. Neither was Sing. She was a fully trained IA, personally trained by Vader. She grew in power, and skill. Before her prime she would also duel and kill A'Sharad Hett, and kill him. She has skill.
STATEMENT: I'm just a simple assassin...I mean bodyguard, master. You have nothing to fear.
---------

Aurbere
11.19.2013 , 11:13 AM | #13
I doubt Sing could take on Kenobi or Plo Koon. Maybe an Imperial Knight, but I highly doubt she could take on a fully trained Jedi Master.

Going to have to elaborate on that one, Canino.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Beniboybling
11.19.2013 , 02:38 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post

Are we referring to the same incident? This is what I'm referring to.

She wasn't close at all, she was subdued almost instantly and would have died if not for Padme. Invoking the name Ashoka therefore does nothing to diminish Aurra Sing's capabilities.

Aurbere
11.19.2013 , 03:09 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Canino View Post
We can't even begin to say Ahsoka wasn't in her prime. Neither was Sing. She was a fully trained IA, personally trained by Vader. She grew in power, and skill. Before her prime she would also duel and kill A'Sharad Hett, and kill him. She has skill.
A'Sharad Hett became Darth Krayt. Sing killed Sharad Hett.
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Darkelefantos
11.19.2013 , 03:27 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
A'Sharad Hett became Darth Krayt. Sing killed Sharad Hett.
To be fair, easy to confuse. All that separates them is an age difference of about 100 years and a single letter in their first name.

Canino
11.19.2013 , 03:34 PM | #17
I doubt Sing could take on Kenobi or Plo Koon. Maybe an Imperial Knight, but I highly doubt she could take on a fully trained Jedi Master.

Going to have to elaborate on that one, Canino.
While I doubt Kenobi or Koon in single combat, she has the skills necessary to kill them with a squad or Kanos. And Jedi Master? Sharad Hett was assassinated by her after a lightsaber duel, and Aayla Secura only survived because she had in depth knowledge of slavery first hand. She also was capable of capture two other Jedi in a trap, including the teleport capable Dark Lady.

Add to that the fact that she was trained further and will have first hand knowledge of her enemies (Vader) she will be quite deadly.

EDIT: I know it was Sharad Hett. I simply forgot which Hett was which. The A is the only thing the differentiates their names.
STATEMENT: I'm just a simple assassin...I mean bodyguard, master. You have nothing to fear.
---------

Aurbere
11.19.2013 , 03:46 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkelefantos View Post
To be fair, easy to confuse. All that separates them is an age difference of about 100 years and a single letter in their first name.
I've mixed them up as well.

Aurbere
11.19.2013 , 03:49 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Canino View Post
While I doubt Kenobi or Koon in single combat, she has the skills necessary to kill them with a squad or Kanos. And Jedi Master? Sharad Hett was assassinated by her after a lightsaber duel, and Aayla Secura only survived because she had in depth knowledge of slavery first hand. She also was capable of capture two other Jedi in a trap, including the teleport capable Dark Lady.
I was referring to a Master of Koon's or Kenobi's caliber.

Also, you seem to be thinking that Kenobi or Koon would be alone. I would think that Imperial Knights would be wanting to defend their leaders

As to the underlined bit, a squad of what?

Canino
11.19.2013 , 03:54 PM | #20
I was referring to a Master of Koon's or Kenobi's caliber.

Also, you seem to be thinking that Kenobi or Koon would be alone. I would think that Imperial Knights would be wanting to defend their leaders

As to the underlined bit, a squad of what?
I agree that alone, no, Sing would fail to defeat an enemy of their caliber. You simply said master. I had to .

But by squad, I would say of Sun Guard, but EG would also work. The EG is simply less likely. Oh, and I'm amassing a relatively big post, so stay tuned.
---------