Should Disney Remake the Prequels?

TheSupaCoopa

Disclaimer: This is not Duran'del here: This is his brother (vPLethality) that share his account becuase he's cheap.

I for one think so. The PT as we have now is a piece of confused crap, with the exception of RotS. I think they should remake like the videos below, with the comment I made in the comments section.

Episode I:

Notice: In this video he means to change Naboo to Alderaan, but forgets about it (He mentions it in the next video).

Episode II:

My suggestion:

I'm really liking these videos. Maybe do one for RoTS? But there is one scene in this hypothetical I think could be changed slightly and have more of an impact. WALL OF TEXT INCOMING:

Instead of Maul's ship just landing, have him crash into the tower, through the palace, and into the negotiations room. The ship skids until it turns around, and the ramp descends(Think SWTOR Decieved Trailer). You hear heavy robot-esque steps(like Vader's own gait), and a figure in a black robe steps down the ramp, and ignites his double-bladed lightsaber. It's very important said figure has his hood up, so that no one there knows who he is. Droids follow him down the ramp, and open fire into the crowd of senators and separatists, and the senators and separatists attempt to fight back. Meanwhile, Anakin and Obi-wan, who are walking outside, hear the commotion and rush into the hall. However, a Jedi Knight and a Padawan are not match for the sith and his droid. As Obi-wan and and Anakin are cornered, Palpatine and the clones rush in and save them and the senators and separatists. The sith runs away, and Obi-wan chases after him. They fight for a while, and Obi-wan disarms the sith of his lightsaber and force-pushes him into a wall. As the dust clears, we see who this sith actually is: Darth Maul. Obi-wan freezes in fear: this is the man who killed his master, who he thought he killed on this same planet years ago. Maul runs away to his ship, and Anakin, Padme, Palpatine and the clones show up. We then resume with the rest of this video's script.

Problem with what he is saying is that to do that now means that a large part of the EU canon would be destroyed because it would conflict with the films. Not to mention the prequels make total sense and are perfect just how they are, people just fail to understand the underlying events that are taking place that caused the events in the movies.