Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bind to legacy modification

02.14.2014 , 01:23 PM | #21
I'd like to see this also.

And I'd also like to see modifiable droid armor that accepts bound to slot armoring so I can use HK, and preferably bound to legacy. Although if the OP's suggestion is in place, it wouldn't need to start out being bound to legacy. Past 50 I can't use my comms to gear HK because of the bound to slot armorings.

02.17.2014 , 04:35 PM | #22
Dont hold your breath on that. I suggested something similar, like shortly after legacy came out. How Long has it been now since legacy has been out. Yup Good Luck with that idea....
I can use my powers to conjure up your worst nightmares and bring them to life before your eyes. I can drive you mad with fear, shred your sanity, and leave you a raving lunatic for the rest of your life. -Darth Zannah

03.04.2014 , 07:13 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Gwena View Post
I like the idea of a "bind to legacy" modification item.

Though if not for use on CM items, I probably wouldn't use it much outside of level 50-55 stuff. Maybe to send my awesome looking old Tionese Supercommando set from my Smuggler to my BH or something -- but would that even work, visually? The non-CM gear I love most tends to have faction-locked appearances.
I have a few extra Longshots and Glowing Guns on my Imperial level 55s...would LOVE to send them around to my Vanguard and Scoundrel. The Vanguard can still get the Campaign Supercommando rifle, but the color scheme...ugh...
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be much less stupid than Jar Jar. referral link!

12.10.2014 , 06:15 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Kawabonga View Post
This would also be a way to solve the problem that no bound to legacy shield, generator, focus and knife exist
These offhand items DO exist. Participation in the Gree Event allows you to get them. However, I am totally for a way to turn, say, items you've got in Collections into Legacy bound stuff. Unlocking armor sets in Collections was cool while creating new toons and leveling up, but once that process is over I find no practical reason to use ANY bound on equip armor set.

On the other side, getting a legacy bound armor set is usually a kind of reward for various tiers of reputation. Since I've already posted a comment into a related thread, I'd only repeat that this ability could be achieved once you reach a higher tier of reputation from a certain shipment. For example, legend reputation allows you to unlock (with cm coins / in-game coins) and convert to Bound to Legacy one/more/any item you unlocked in that Collection.

One way or another, having the means to convert armor sets or weapons into Bound to Legacy items would be simply awesome... IMHO, of course