Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Most Mobile Class?

geicojacob
12.21.2011 , 11:54 PM | #1
So basiclly I played the beta and rolled a Sith Jug to 41 or something...Ton of fun. I may reroll that class but I'm questioning it since I already beat the story once. Anyways what is a class that is mobile that doesn't really have long activating abilities. Be it ranged so I can kite or melee, I'm leaning more towards range dps but still being mobile but problem is, I don't think there is an AC for that. Any help/suggestions appreciated.

Sinomatic
12.21.2011 , 11:55 PM | #2
Mercanary bounty hunter

geicojacob
12.21.2011 , 11:58 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Sinomatic View Post
Mercanary bounty hunter
I'll try that, thank you

hadoken
12.22.2011 , 03:21 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by geicojacob View Post
I'll try that, thank you
You might want a second opinon first.

Chris_G
12.22.2011 , 03:46 PM | #5
Merc/commando is not very mobile at all, you have to stop and plant your feet frequently to cast your long cast time spells or channeled abilties. They don't have many instants you can cast on the move. Vanguard/Powertech is the more mobile of the two ACs by far.

I haven't much direct experience with them at higher levels, but the 4 Consular/Inquisitor ACs all seem quite mobile to me as well.

Can't say much about the Smugglers/Agents, but would assume that the Scoundrels/Operatives are much more mobile than the Snipers/Gunslingers because of the way the cover system works.

tamgros
12.22.2011 , 03:53 PM | #6
Mobility:

Most mobile healer:
Imperial Agent - Operative (Empire) / Smuggler - Scoundrel (Republic)

Most mobile DPS:
Most classes can spec into passive speed boosts of around 15%, so in terms of just flying around the map, the Warrior-Juggernaut/Knight-Guardian has both a leap to enemy and a leap to ally.

The leap to ally is 20s CD
The leap to enemy is 15s CD

The Inquis - Assassin has a speed burst

But yeah, it's kinda lawl to see lvl 50 Vader look alikes just flying around everywhere with their capes.
@tamgros on twitter
Host on Gamebreaker.tv
twitch.tv/tamgros to see my skillz ... or something

daderic
12.22.2011 , 07:44 PM | #7
So what about like, bounty hunter PT vs the marauder or Jugg?