Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

question about opps phases

standtallwalkfre
11.15.2013 , 03:37 PM | #1
I did TFB(terror from beyond) yes u all know that LOL. and the group disintegrated at the last boss, the actual terror guy. A couple days later I tried joining another group for TFB and got a message saying I was further along then the rest and locked out,

Is there a easy way for me to reset the phase or will it reset automatically when the weeklies reset. please do no tell me I have to try and get a group together for just the last boss, that is a total nightmare getting people for just the last boss.

Kuciwalker
11.15.2013 , 04:04 PM | #2
That's how lockouts work. Once you've beaten a given boss in an op, you can't fight that boss again until the weekly reset.

Loc_n_lol
11.15.2013 , 04:11 PM | #3
and as I painfully learned recently, if you start the op halfway through (to replace those who inevitably drop after the weekly for example...), you get locked out of all the bosses you didn't fight but the rest of the group did.
The Red Eclipse
Jayce'y Scoundrel - Gol'dy Shadow - Raibbach Sentinel - Locnlol Commando - Rex'Power'Colt Vanguard
Nyctis Sorceress - Dre'xin Sniper - Jaegerk Powertech - Nahzeer Juggernaut - Pan'thera Mercenary

standtallwalkfre
11.15.2013 , 04:20 PM | #4
I do no tmind waiting for the weekly reset that is a lot better then trying to get a group together for just the last boss

Jerba
11.15.2013 , 06:04 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by standtallwalkfre View Post
I do no tmind waiting for the weekly reset that is a lot better then trying to get a group together for just the last boss
There are in fact quite a few groups running for just the last bosses, so do not give up your hope just yet. In fact, for operations like Eternity Vault HM, many players appreciate an unfinished lockout so that they can finish the weekly faster.