Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lab Animals republic side.

Ghoste
12.21.2011 , 11:33 PM | #1
Can't seem to find and elevator that leads to the heroics saftely without going through imperial territory with lvl 50 boss mobs? anyone know how to get there?
"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side"

Bawtzki
12.23.2011 , 04:34 PM | #2
Bump, having same problems.

Nuran
12.24.2011 , 01:20 AM | #3
It was most frustrating trying to reach it and I finally had to give up. I've made it a point of pride to hit every single quest/heroic etc rather than skipping them altogether which seems to be the thing after launch.

I have no idea how we're supposed to reach them with the lvl 50 pvp droids at each of the entry points smacking us down.

Here's hoping someone had luck and can share...

qalex
12.25.2011 , 05:27 AM | #4
I'm not sure how to do it the correct way, however if you die next to the elevator and let the droid kill you, when you resurrect, you have enough time to click the elevator and be transported to the quest area. Not the most elegant of solutions, but it let me get the quest done.

Dronin
12.26.2011 , 09:00 AM | #5
this needs dev attension!
"Sleep, all life is a dream."
―Kit Fisto

MaxxisLXXVII
12.28.2011 , 03:21 AM | #6
Yep, needs dev attention.

Theboatman
12.28.2011 , 06:41 AM | #7
Did this quest tonight from republic side... here's the safe way.

You come into an area, behind you is some droids for another quest, in front of you is the walkway down into the pvp/imperial zone, and two side walkways (left and right). On the right walkway is a lvl 50 wtfpwnmobile guard, on the left is 1 group of 3 elites, and then to the left of said pwnmobile a group of 2 elites (I think that group of two has a champion). Those two groups can be killed, and you can walk along the left path (killing regular lvl 30 elites groups) along the way. Also, we managed to weave our way underneath following the walkway down, but it was packed with mobs.

Hope this helps, sorry that's about as descriptive as i can get.

platostotle
12.29.2011 , 02:19 AM | #8
Having the same problem, got a group together and everything, but I was the only one who even made it to the instance. I can't imagine how a character without stealth could do it (without endless pulls and eternal rez timers).

slicedlime
12.29.2011 , 10:31 AM | #9
We just had the same problem. We ended up having a smuggler friend group stealth us to the elevator on the upper floor. That got two people through - the other two had to call a med probe and travel down in the res invisibility.

... how's this even supposed to work?

Robathon
01.10.2012 , 11:39 PM | #10
I would love to see a solution to this problem! From what I can see, there's no alternate route available to the quest area. If someone's found one, please share it with the rest of the class!