Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How to soloqueue sorc

Thurinlore
11.15.2013 , 08:10 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Phinub View Post
Trick is to bore your enemies by not dying, while you heroically support your team during god bubble.
^
This guy, new co-author

Quote: Originally Posted by Monterone View Post
Pretty funny original post.

Sadly, it's true. People say -- well, you have to be lucky to get a good team that will support you as a sorc. How come other classes require much less luck to be effective?
^
And Psion
Thurinlore
<Casual>

eartharioch
11.15.2013 , 08:40 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Laforet View Post
Extremely good sorcs like him or any marauder / pt yolomode.

The class have interesting desigs (to a point). Cover mechanic is a good addition to MMOs (IMHO) ...
Apparently cover is "too" good, since BW is removing it from Scoundrel/Operative (and trying to say that it wasn't even added to them on purpose). And they're axing shadow/assassin self-healing as well. So, basically, the current crew can't handle the original "interesting" designs.

Just saying.
Q: What did the five fingers say to the face?
A: It's a SLAP!

Laforet
11.16.2013 , 06:34 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by eartharioch View Post
Apparently cover is "too" good, since BW is removing it from Scoundrel/Operative (and trying to say that it wasn't even added to them on purpose). And they're axing shadow/assassin self-healing as well. So, basically, the current crew can't handle the original "interesting" designs.

Just saying.
Cover mechanic is something that belongs to the sniper class i dont know what bong they were smoking when they made sawbones immune to charge.
Believer - Seer - Fatman - RETIRED

Jkelectronet Poledancer new healstar inc.

psybernetic
11.16.2013 , 10:18 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by eartharioch View Post

Just saying.
The only thing they're removing as far as I've seen is the immunity outside of actual cover spots, so no kneeling down in an open field and laughing your way to the charge immunity bank.
Psychedelic ViolenceXCrime of Visual Shock
Spice must flow.
Vorbis voce Imperatoris loquitur.
Nocturnus sum.

eartharioch
11.16.2013 , 10:45 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by psybernetic View Post
The only thing they're removing as far as I've seen is the immunity outside of actual cover spots, so no kneeling down in an open field and laughing your way to the charge immunity bank.
Nope. Scoundrel/Operative loses *all* cover benefits, and retains *only* the requirement to use it for a couple of abilities.
Q: What did the five fingers say to the face?
A: It's a SLAP!

ImmortalLeoman
11.16.2013 , 05:16 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by orryko View Post
i approve this message
As do I.

Thurin, how dare you forget /flap is the most useful skill a sorc has hahaha!
I am the Blackness.... /flap

Devinia-Hex
11.18.2013 , 04:51 PM | #27
Solo queue I think was a bad idea because any joe is going to queue like it's a regular WZ good or bad gear skill or no skill. All because they just free ranked coms over warzone coms. It's now just the luck of the draw what you get and who you get paired with.

I think they should have kept 4 man and 8 man ranked and left any solo queue's for wz but give the option to queue solo or group for non ranked arena and warzones seperate.
Dashara Bergen Colony Devinia Hex The Bastion

Zero_Unlimited
11.18.2013 , 07:25 PM | #28
Well guys good luck in your solo queues I've given up. I just deleted my sorcerer (only character) and unsubscribed. I'll find a game that acutally knows how to balance classes.

KamujinKravshera
11.19.2013 , 11:28 PM | #29
My undergeared assassin that I rarely play now has a higher rating than my fully min/maxed healing sorc. A class/spec that I've played more than all others combined since launch.

If you think I'm bad at my healing sorc. I promise you, I am far worse as an assassin!

I did think about respecing DPS, but I am terrible at sorc DPS. Way worse than I am as an assassin.
I'm paper. Rock is fine. Nerf scissors!

Kamujin - Sage/Sorc Healer - Pot5

Xeraz
11.20.2013 , 01:37 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by KamujinKravshera View Post
My undergeared assassin that I rarely play now has a higher rating than my fully min/maxed healing sorc. A class/spec that I've played more than all others combined since launch.

If you think I'm bad at my healing sorc. I promise you, I am far worse as an assassin!

I did think about respecing DPS, but I am terrible at sorc DPS. Way worse than I am as an assassin.
Yea, I was originally a Healing Sorc until I just couldn't take the BS anymore. I've been playing full Madness and I'm not looking back.
"Who I am is not important, my message is."