Confused?!

KudoForge

I know this sounds like a nouve question, but would someone please tell me why when im in a WZ or any other pvp match my character becomes rertarded? First of all what is the deal with targeting, I target someone and i start doing my thing and then all of a sudden im targeting freakin Joe Blow from Ohio. Why? One more thing bolster sucks please get rid of it. I walk into a lowbie pvp match and i get ownwed by a clown that is 10 levels beneath me? Why? Its like this guy is impenetrable and im just tossing marshmellows at a concrete wall. I have been playing as a gunslinger lately and today I walked into a pvp match and i used 2 of my moves at the most and my slinger was out of energy . Is this supposed to happen do one of the other classes have this talent , to just be able to zapp my energy?please get rid of bolster AI has never , ever, ever satisfied anybody.

under Controls uncheck Deselect Target upon Clicking on Terrain

if that's not it, then L2P

On a serious note, sometimes I hit tab once and it cycles through two targets. And even binding Target Closest Enemy, with someone standing right in front of me, it will target Joe Blow instead.

Broken as intended

Edited by Arlanon

under Controls uncheck Deselect Target upon Clicking on Terrain

if that's not it, then L2P

On a serious note, sometimes I hit tab once and it cycles through two targets. And even binding Target Closest Enemy, with someone standing right in front of me, it will target Joe Blow instead.

Broken as intended

thanks for the info , and i already L2P a long time ago. But seriously I just came back from a WZ and we had both pylons so im running to defend one but our opponents are already there, trying to cap, so naturally im runing and gunning but the guy that is caping just could not be targeted ..... I finally was able to target him rite when he capped. Im telling you a more blatant display of crap has never been seen. PVP is a joke . I had plenty of time to shoot him but in those few seconds i guess the farce was with him. game point we lost.