Your worst match?

RiChess

After PvPing all 8 of my toons to 60+ valor, I think today I might have had a match take the #1 spot on my list of all time horrible matches. The (short) story...

I'm an Op healer, normally do pretty good (broke my prior healing record with a 1.6mil normal length Voidstar last night!), know how to kite, heal from spots that I can LoS easily from blah blah. Get a Q pop for Alderaan (don't like node maps!), I see running to mid that the other team has at least 3 smashers, think nothing of it. Big mistake. Watch 4 smashers team up on the DPS I Q'ed with, he goes down before I get my short heal off (well ****). I see them glance at me (oh ****), all 4 leap on me as a concealment op hidden strikes me to the ground, I then take a 6k backstab and 4 8k smashes in less than a second

Wipe a single tear from my eye in respawn and tell myself that it probably won't happen again. Spent the next 13min repeating that same situation over and over while trying to heal my team, end up with 800k+ damage taken and 20 ish deaths. :rolleyes:

I know this stuff is bound to happen, and now that I'm out of the blinding rage inducing moment I don't really mind, and think is was really funny, in a sad sorta way.

What about ya'll? Any recent matches that had you wondering why you clicked the Q button? :p

Cleverly disguised "Nerf Smash" post detected. ;)

OnT: My worst would have been a Huttballl where nothing went my way. Im usually a pretty good huttball player on whatever class im on - but this one map, i simply made all noob mistakes that could be done.

-Run with ball towards own goal? *Check*

-Allow opponents to leap? *Check*

-Run away from passes towards me? *Check*

-Misclick and stealth with the ball near the goal line? *Check*

-Pushed opponent directly into goal? *Check*

...Everything in 1 single game, mistakes and stuff that never happens to me normally...yeah, that was by far the worst game i had lol =(

Cleverly disguised "Nerf Smash" post detected. ;)

OnT: My worst would have been a Huttballl where nothing went my way. Im usually a pretty good huttball player on whatever class im on - but this one map, i simply made all noob mistakes that could be done.

-Run with ball towards own goal? *Check*

-Allow opponents to leap? *Check*

-Run away from passes towards me? *Check*

-Misclick and stealth with the ball near the goal line? *Check*

-Pushed opponent directly into goal? *Check*

...Everything in 1 single game, mistakes and stuff that never happens to me normally...yeah, that was by far the worst game i had lol =(

The feels! When my sin first got phase walk I didn't know that activating it made you drop the ball, needless to say it was a 0-0 match with 10s on the clock and I activated it from their upper platform to my mark on their goal line. Worst feeling of abject shame ever lol.

My worst match was probably one of the only matches I've played that I've raged at someone, hard.

The player on my team made no calls to the node and practically just stood there most of the time doing nothing other than running around and single hitting another player.

Lack of sleep and a losing streak for most of the day i snapped... Only to find out that the poor guy was disabled and was playing using a joystick.

Worst feeling ever.

Edited by Omisri

Hypergates just a few days ago. It's back and forth, lots of lost pylons, but in the end we have both pylons and lead 700 - 600. i guard one of the pylons on my jugg tank. with 15 secs to go a stealther stuns me, but his timing is off, i don't need to break, just sit out the stun and leap or saber throw. I sit out the stun, and type qqqqqw1ws21q in ops chat :-(

Hypergates just a few days ago. It's back and forth, lots of lost pylons, but in the end we have both pylons and lead 700 - 600. i guard one of the pylons on my jugg tank. with 15 secs to go a stealther stuns me, but his timing is off, i don't need to break, just sit out the stun and leap or saber throw. I sit out the stun, and type qqqqqw1ws21q in ops chat :-(

had that happen in arenas last nite, was like, I didnt do crap for damage, look up at chat "121zxcrtgqqqqq"

Worst one I have played was just recently,

In solo arenas, with an all DPS team, and thinking Ill just zerg since thats the only strat seems to work without any planning. Go and sneak up behind a Gunslinger, and notice my team is within range to attack, just behind a pillar. I pop out using Shoot First, and Im dead in two globals from being focused by 3 gunslingers and a trooper, meanwhile my team is like "***". If that were it It would of just been a simple bonehead move, but due to lack of sleep and suffering from the effects of a flu, I do almost the exactly same thing the next round, with the exact same results, team-mates must of thought me a complete rookie.

Edited by Haystak

After PvPing all 8 of my toons to 60+ valor, I think today I might have had a match take the #1 spot on my list of all time horrible matches. The (short) story...

I'm an Op healer, normally do pretty good (broke my prior healing record with a 1.6mil normal length Voidstar last night!), know how to kite, heal from spots that I can LoS easily from blah blah. Get a Q pop for Alderaan (don't like node maps!), I see running to mid that the other team has at least 3 smashers, think nothing of it. Big mistake. Watch 4 smashers team up on the DPS I Q'ed with, he goes down before I get my short heal off (well ****). I see them glance at me (oh ****), all 4 leap on me as a concealment op hidden strikes me to the ground, I then take a 6k backstab and 4 8k smashes in less than a second

Wipe a single tear from my eye in respawn and tell myself that it probably won't happen again. Spent the next 13min repeating that same situation over and over while trying to heal my team, end up with 800k+ damage taken and 20 ish deaths. :rolleyes:

I know this stuff is bound to happen, and now that I'm out of the blinding rage inducing moment I don't really mind, and think is was really funny, in a sad sorta way.

What about ya'll? Any recent matches that had you wondering why you clicked the Q button? :p

Were you in a PuG or Premade yourself? Cause its sounds like you faced a premade hoping to face a PuG instead? I understand the queue systems frustrations. To me a Premade should face a Premade not matter the wait time. They don't like spending the time waiting for a premade and want to stomp PuG's then break up into smaller groups instead. Even then I have never heard a premade ever cheer their superiority when defeating a PuG group. Most Professionals end up shunning the Victory like a illness and hope for a premade the next time, which proves my point that a PuG should face a PuG and a Premade should face a Premade regardless the time waiting with either, in a queue.