Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Streamline Explosive Conflict

Pietrastor
11.18.2013 , 08:13 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Spamfritter View Post
The only places BioWare needs to prune the trash mobs are Corellia and Makeb.
And they don't need to prune half of trash from EC because... it's fun to go through it 3 times longer than actual boss fights?

RikuvonDrake
11.18.2013 , 08:33 PM | #22
I did a fast run with my guild this week and dude it went just as fast as EC/KP does now when there is almost no adds to kill, don't know what you guys are complaining about, we had five people that had never done it but we explained from them and we had one guy that died, once. The death occurred at Kephess when the new tank was slow at taunting so the second tank took much burst damage, but that was the only death we had, and the run didn't take long at all.

Sometimes I wonder if you guys just want to have a auto-complete button for all missions and get insta best in slot gear for all your chars and companions
Dread Master - Deposer of The Dread Masters - Conqueror of the Dread Fortress
Not Good Enough | Riku - Rikacha
Ruthless | Susannah
Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd - The Red Eclipse

AshlaBoga
11.18.2013 , 08:38 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Pietrastor View Post
And they don't need to prune half of trash from EC because... it's fun to go through it 3 times longer than actual boss fights?
You can avoid half the trash by not aggroing them (if you're 55 it's fairly easy, though it wasn't that tough at 50 either).
As for why there's trash: basically it's a 4 boss Operation so getting Warstalker would be too easy if there were only 4 bosses and no trash.
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

RikuvonDrake
11.18.2013 , 09:16 PM | #24
Personally, I think that I have a harder time avoiding packs with the new positions that they have gotten then it was back pre 2.0, but then it took longer to clear packs. Now you can, if you fail, pull like two-three at the same time and just AoE them down while healers wont have any issue with tanks incoming damage. But yea, the packs changed positions has made them harder to avoid, but at the same time there is far less packs and they are far easier as you are lvl 55.
Dread Master - Deposer of The Dread Masters - Conqueror of the Dread Fortress
Not Good Enough | Riku - Rikacha
Ruthless | Susannah
Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd - The Red Eclipse

ArcadioBuenida
11.20.2013 , 10:53 AM | #25
Instead of nerfing it or scaling it, they should just put in a new weekly that requires completion of all three lvl 50 ops. The rewards would have to be worth it, say 24 ultimates along with either 69 gear or a 72 enhancement that's BoE (and I'm talking adept here, none of this efficient BS like the makeb weekly has). More people running it, near zero effort.