Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Czerka FPs need to be harder and less rewarding of teh derpderps.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Czerka FPs need to be harder and less rewarding of teh derpderps.

TheSupaCoopa's Avatar


TheSupaCoopa
11.10.2013 , 12:24 PM | #1
They should at least be scaled for Campaign/Black Hole. Its annoyingly easy.
The Valiance Legacy, Begeren Colony
"I don't get paid to do the easy jobs, ma'am."- Republic Trooper
Current 50's and 55's

vPLethality AmillarArturon

AshlaBoga's Avatar


AshlaBoga
11.10.2013 , 12:29 PM | #2
Well the SMs are designed to be 2 manned and the HMs seem well tuned imo.
To which, if not both, difficulty are you referring?
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Beltane's Avatar


Beltane
11.10.2013 , 12:34 PM | #3
I disagree solely because they are part of a weekly. By that logic, they shouldn't be more difficult than, say, the Heroic +2 Oricon mission that is part of the weekly, and I think the SM ones fall in there nicely.

The HM ones are incredibly difficult for most groups, it seems. I have seen them fail so many times in pugs, which is sad, but doesn't seem to indicate they are a cakewalk for all pugs.
--=[ Wrath of Korriban
Ebon Hawk | Heavy Sith RP
IG: Beltane

TheSupaCoopa's Avatar


TheSupaCoopa
11.10.2013 , 01:00 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
Well the SMs are designed to be 2 manned and the HMs seem well tuned imo.
To which, if not both, difficulty are you referring?
I'm reffering to SM.
The Valiance Legacy, Begeren Colony
"I don't get paid to do the easy jobs, ma'am."- Republic Trooper
Current 50's and 55's

vPLethality AmillarArturon

znihilist's Avatar


znihilist
11.10.2013 , 05:17 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by TheSupaCoopa View Post
I'm reffering to SM.
They drop 66 blue, how much harder you want them to be ?

TheSupaCoopa's Avatar


TheSupaCoopa
11.10.2013 , 05:26 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by znihilist View Post
They drop 66 blue, how much harder you want them to be ?
I know they drop blue 66s, but it seem that my PT can just stand in one spot and not die.. I've also never seen any deaths in SM.
The Valiance Legacy, Begeren Colony
"I don't get paid to do the easy jobs, ma'am."- Republic Trooper
Current 50's and 55's

vPLethality AmillarArturon

Ruskaeth's Avatar


Ruskaeth
11.10.2013 , 06:35 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by TheSupaCoopa View Post
I know they drop blue 66s, but it seem that my PT can just stand in one spot and not die.. I've also never seen any deaths in SM.
PUG the HM 10 times a day and figure out the meaning of story mode.
| DiLiH Janitor | "Jerk a deer my warriors"

ekimmak's Avatar


ekimmak
11.10.2013 , 06:52 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by TheSupaCoopa View Post
I know they drop blue 66s, but it seem that my PT can just stand in one spot and not die.. I've also never seen any deaths in SM.
Just how difficult do you want them to be? Because keep in mind, people still need to run those for the czerka weekly, and they're supposed to be possible for any composition (4 dps, 4 healers, 4 tanks, 2 dps & 2 tanks, etc...)

Sure, they aren't challenging. But they're supposed to give you a way to get through the weekly without having to wait an entire day because your spec isn't in demand. I have no interest in turning the difficulty up on that.
Best way to end Smuggler Act 1 is
Spoiler

You can't make up stuff like that.

Pietrastor's Avatar


Pietrastor
11.10.2013 , 09:39 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Beltane View Post
The HM ones are incredibly difficult for most groups, it seems. I have seen them fail so many times in pugs, which is sad, but doesn't seem to indicate they are a cakewalk for all pugs.
Do you explain tacs to new people? I mean, each boss has 1-2 tactics max that have to be explained in maybe 2 mins. Compare it to Malgus fight or Kaon/Lost Island. Whenever someone was new in my runs or we wiped, I explained tacs and it went ok, difficult sometimes but never any kind of wipe fest like in Kaon/LI or HK-47 in old 50 HMs.

As for SM, story mode is story mode.

eartharioch's Avatar


eartharioch
11.10.2013 , 11:00 PM | #10
They could at least make it so that you have to leave the water *once* or die in CZ Labs SM/. Just saying.
Q: What did the five fingers say to the face?
A: It's a SLAP!