Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Leveling Cybertech

12.21.2011 , 10:52 PM | #1
what is the best way to level this crew skill? i was under the assumption it was by crafting but i have seemed to stalled around level 60. any suggestions would be helpful.

12.21.2011 , 11:10 PM | #2
Make sure you've visited your trainer and gotten up to date recipes...I know around 60 a lot of the early schematics start to turn grey and you no longer get a point for them.

12.21.2011 , 11:11 PM | #3
Crafting is the best way, yes. Did you run out of orange-level schematics? You might need to visit your trainer for more.

12.21.2011 , 11:17 PM | #4
ok so once a schematic turns gray you no longer get xp for crafting it correct? i haven't been able to craft much since i'm low on crafting materials despite my attempts at scavenging.

12.21.2011 , 11:18 PM | #5
Do not forget to Reverse Engineer your mods if you don't see them, this way to get the chance to get the blue and purple schematics, I have the skill over 100 at the moment as with my gathering as well, I have just been making mods for myself and friends and reverse engineering the others. If they are grey you do not get any points for making them, that is correct.