Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Heroes of the Storm

spectreclees
11.08.2013 , 09:44 PM | #1
Anyone check this out? Looks like Blizzard's answer to LoL and Dota. I am very interested in this. From the two trailers they revealed it looks highly promising. I'm a huge Blizzard fanboy and I love all the universes. So to be able to play as all the heroes from those in a DM style throwdown with MOBA features is just plain cool to me.

Thoughts?

CarlosTrevisan
11.11.2013 , 04:54 AM | #2
Ive seen it on new Blizz site. Looks very promissing. And the fact that you can change the character look (like on LoL) its awesome.
I like these PvP games, but i would love to see an huge single player campaing too, but thats not the case.
SWTOR: A single use Color Dye costs the same as the Rise of the Hutt Cartel Expansion
-RISE OF THE HUTT CARTEL: you have: *increased level Cap; *New Skills; *acess to new gear; *expand your Star Wars Saga; *Access to new Elder Game Content; *uncover new devices
-Black and Black Dye Color you can: *paint the torso of an armor

ImpactHound
11.11.2013 , 08:08 AM | #3
I wish I could have gone to Blizzcon to try it. The varied modes makes me think of Warcraft 3's custom games with all the varied objectives instead of just the Dota-base play.