Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bounty Contract Week Event - Now Live for all Classes Level 15 and up!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Bounty Contract Week Event - Now Live for all Classes Level 15 and up!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JacksonMo
11.14.2013 , 08:10 AM | #11
Anyone know if they fixed reset issue?
If someone "helps" and kills your bounty when you were trying to capture, reseting the quest means you have to go all the way through again from the beginning.
A major pain, to say the least.
Other quests in game, where you have to fight someone, are as easy as reclicking the blue quest item and fighting again. Not possible with these, as the kill completes the quest.

EranofArcadia
11.14.2013 , 10:42 AM | #12
Shame I lost my internet connection at home for pretty much the whole week, but on the other hand my sole attempt last month to do a bounty ended up in complete failure, so maybe not.

Morakian
11.14.2013 , 01:19 PM | #13
the event was fun when it first came out but now its kinda boring, i know a lot of people want to have the Gree event come back i know i do i

Zero_Alignment
11.14.2013 , 01:20 PM | #14
Only thing I don't like about this event is that it doesn't happen more often. Kind of sucks, especially when you're a Bounty Hunter, not being able to actually hunt anything.

wombleninja
11.15.2013 , 04:45 AM | #15
i cantr access the quest . it says that im not eligable. im lvl 37 trooper can anyone help?
\

JacksonMo
11.15.2013 , 03:22 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by wombleninja View Post
i cantr access the quest . it says that im not eligable. im lvl 37 trooper can anyone help?
\
You can only do one per day. Could that be the issue?

laughingbuddha
11.15.2013 , 11:00 PM | #17
Pretty damned cool!

I picked tattooine for my first kingpin, though, lol. Guess I should have read this thread first. That was a bear. Good stuff.

LanaSangien
12.30.2013 , 05:24 PM | #18
Hope the devs are watching this thread. I saw a couple good questions in here.

One more for the list: When is the next Bounty Contract Week? Would be nice to have notice further in advance so I can work it into my guild events calendar.
Proud to serve? Go to militarygamers.com and join our close-knit community. We support dozens of games on PC, PS3, and XBox360.

LanaSangien
12.30.2013 , 05:36 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by JacksonMo View Post
You can only do one per day. Could that be the issue?
That's probably it. But I'd like to clarify the mission availability parameters.

One regular bounty per day per character. Each kingpin can be done once per WEEK per character.
Confused?
Say you have 4 characters level 15+. Smuggler, Warrior, Bounty Hunter, Consular.

Smuggler can do one regular contract per day. So can warrior, BH, and consular. Total of 28 possible regular bounties for the week.

Smuggler has Nar Shaddaa and Tatooine Kingpins. Each of these can be done once per week, but you can only choose one per day.
Warrior has the Alderaan Kingpin bounty. That's all he can do this week (unless he buys another kingpin contract.)
BH has Kingpin contracts for Dromund Kaas, Nar Shaddaa, Voss, and Hutta. Add four more contracts complete for the week.
Consular hasn't purchased any Kingpin contracts. He's limited to the regular ones for now.

Adding this all up, you can earn a total of 35 completed contracts for the week. Kingpin contracts cost 5 completed contract forms, so you have another 7 contracts available the next time Bounty Contract Week rolls around.
Proud to serve? Go to militarygamers.com and join our close-knit community. We support dozens of games on PC, PS3, and XBox360.

CrazyMcGee
12.30.2013 , 05:43 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by LanaSangien View Post
That's probably it. But I'd like to clarify the mission availability parameters.

One regular bounty per day per character. Each kingpin can be done once per WEEK per character.
Confused?
Say you have 4 characters level 15+. Smuggler, Warrior, Bounty Hunter, Consular.

Smuggler can do one regular contract per day. So can warrior, BH, and consular. Total of 28 possible regular bounties for the week.

Smuggler has Nar Shaddaa and Tatooine Kingpins. Each of these can be done once per week, but you can only choose one per day.
Warrior has the Alderaan Kingpin bounty. That's all he can do this week (unless he buys another kingpin contract.)
BH has Kingpin contracts for Dromund Kaas, Nar Shaddaa, Voss, and Hutta. Add four more contracts complete for the week.
Consular hasn't purchased any Kingpin contracts. He's limited to the regular ones for now.

Adding this all up, you can earn a total of 35 completed contracts for the week. Kingpin contracts cost 5 completed contract forms, so you have another 7 contracts available the next time Bounty Contract Week rolls around.
Nice explanation, but people were asking this 6 weeks ago. This is the problem with necros - everyone has moved on.