Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Artifice] Single Color Dye Schematics

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Artifice] Single Color Dye Schematics

OneHawk
11.08.2013 , 09:16 AM | #1
Is there any chance that we will get more single color (Primary or Secondary) dye schematics (Red, Black, Blue...)? It would add more variety to the look of armor and give artifice crafters something new to make credits on the GTN...

Betadurin
11.08.2013 , 10:56 AM | #2
Possible? Yes.
Probable? No.

I base this opinion on the fact that the only time new items were added to other skills (e.g. Armormech) was when RotHC dropped which had a level cap increase.

I hope to be proven wrong.

Remianen
11.08.2013 , 11:20 AM | #3
Yeah, I don't see this happening, especially not for popular primary colors (Red, White, Black, Blue). What would they put in dye packs or cartel packs? Of course, they could always put the schematics for those colors in there and create a greater demand for the pack as a whole. But I might be overthinking it.

Kurzaa
11.08.2013 , 12:17 PM | #4
I am with Remianen, red and black are likely reserved for operation drops (?) and the CM.

ScarletBlaze
11.08.2013 , 03:20 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Kurzaa View Post
I am with Remianen, red and black are likely reserved for operation drops (?) and the CM.
Actually:

While these are not Single

Red/Black Dye- Is available for a schematic (not sure whether it was the cz area or section x) when you reach a certain rank

Black/Red schematic available when you reach a certain rank at Oricion

Blue/Black Schematic (believe it is the either cz or section X) Certain Rank to purchase it.

And these are bound to legacy so one can get it and send it to the right crafter
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Current Guild Roleplay: Redemption: The battle of Xa Fel https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ps/r-1rAjOuo30

Kurzaa
11.08.2013 , 03:37 PM | #6
Nice to know, thanks Scarlet.

psandak
11.08.2013 , 04:18 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by ScarletBlaze View Post
Actually:

While these are not Single

Red/Black Dye- Is available for a schematic (not sure whether it was the cz area or section x) when you reach a certain rank

Black/Red schematic available when you reach a certain rank at Oricion

Blue/Black Schematic (believe it is the either cz or section X) Certain Rank to purchase it.

And these are bound to legacy so one can get it and send it to the right crafter
Black/Blue is CZ-198. Good to know where the red/black comes from. Guess i'll be running lots of section X for a while .
Probability 101
The Harbinger, Ortzid Legacy
Dalkery - Sawbones, Car'beerd - Jedi Guardian,
Blairnah - Jedi Sage, Ulunnes - Commando

OneHawk
11.09.2013 , 11:30 AM | #8
Thanks for the responses...

My point in asking this question and making the suggestion is that there are many armor sets in the game that would look great with a black, red, white or blue primary or secondary color without modifying the other default color. To the best of my knowledge all of the single color primary or secondary dyes are only available as artifice schematics. While I would like to see them added as a schematic for my artifice, I would be just as happy to see them added to the CM or as a schematic on a reputation vendor...

ScarletBlaze
11.09.2013 , 12:43 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Kurzaa View Post
Nice to know, thanks Scarlet.
You are Welcome.
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Current Guild Roleplay: Redemption: The battle of Xa Fel https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ps/r-1rAjOuo30

ScarletBlaze
11.09.2013 , 12:43 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by psandak View Post
Black/Blue is CZ-198. Good to know where the red/black comes from. Guess i'll be running lots of section X for a while .
Thanks I couldn't remember which one .