Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Swtor.Voter

schuffc
11.14.2013 , 11:35 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by ImpactHound View Post
It always fascinates me that people have the logic and language skills to make a site with interactive functionality, but at the same time fail to grasp the culture that they're building the site for.
Hi champ,
please correct me and i will change it. Thanks for your support ....
SERVER: Jar'Kai Sword | LEGACY: YAKUZA
Siyis - Jedi-Ritter

ImpactHound
11.14.2013 , 11:46 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by schuffc View Post
Hi fans,
a little page for voting. Feel free to vote or to make new proposals.

http://www.swtor.voter.planetsports-vs.de/

Quote:
06 More person speeder
More person speeder mount?
Very nice idea from the SWTOR Forum...
2 + 4 + 8 person speeders
2 + 4 person speeders
2 person speeder (companion or friend)
2 + 4 + 8 + 16 person speeders
"More person speeder" is bad grammar in english, but I don't have a good suggestion for an alternative. maybe Multi-passenger speeder or just Passenger speeder?
Quote:
07 Char costumization
Char customization?
How pleased with the customization of you chars you are?
Itīs ok
Well, ...
Very nice
The spelling is incorrect on the headline in site, but correct in the poll; Customization. Char should probably be the full word "Character." Alternatively, it could be changed to "Character Costumes." Also, the three choices are very ambiguous, it's hard to tell what they mean, unless you're intending a good-no opinion-bad set of choices.
/5char

schuffc
11.14.2013 , 11:54 AM | #13
Iam sorry! That is all you have to suspend???
"More person speeder" is that headline from the creator of this proposal. so i used his words.

char costume and the 3 answers is your only problem with my german english!?!?!?

ok i will change it master
Siyis - Jedi-Ritter

ImpactHound
11.14.2013 , 11:56 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by schuffc View Post
Iam sorry! That is all you have to suspend???
"More person speeder" is that headline from the creator of this proposal. so i used his words.

char costume and the 3 answers is your only problem with my german english!?!?!?

ok i will change it master
If you didn't want feedback, then you shouldn't have asked for it. I was the least insulting person in this thread.

schuffc
11.14.2013 , 12:01 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by ImpactHound View Post
If you didn't want feedback, then you shouldn't have asked for it. I was the least insulting person in this thread.

You call this feedback????
It always fascinates me that people have the logic and language skills to make a site with interactive functionality, but at the same time fail to grasp the culture that they're building the site for.

No thanks, this kind of feedback i do not need!
Siyis - Jedi-Ritter

sandisrd
11.14.2013 , 12:04 PM | #16
Greetings,

Thank you very much, I've really hope BioWare or EA will see these polls and address these results...

And don't mind those immature people, all they know is wining, it's a great web site...

Best regards!.
Collector's edition owner
''I do not believe in the false stories of the evils of the Sith Empire, they're nothing compared to the oppression and stagnation that the Republic represents at it's core!''

Marmerus
11.14.2013 , 12:06 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by sandisrd View Post
Greetings,

Thank you very much, I've really hope BioWare or EA will see these polls and address these results...

Best regards!.
They will make game changing plans for the game based on the polls.
@ Bioware
Stop trolling the EU. Fix the downtimes to the middle of the night and not in the middle of the morning / day.

sandisrd
11.14.2013 , 12:12 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Marmerus View Post
They will make game changing plans for the game based on the polls.
They'll address some of these poll results which is based on fan feedback's or votes, it's more of a cosmetic thing, as Cartel market is playing big enough role in that aspect of the game.

I've would love to see new playable race, new animal mount or some more interaction with your own pet, don't you?...
Collector's edition owner
''I do not believe in the false stories of the evils of the Sith Empire, they're nothing compared to the oppression and stagnation that the Republic represents at it's core!''

Marmerus
11.14.2013 , 02:35 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by sandisrd View Post
They'll address some of these poll results which is based on fan feedback's or votes, it's more of a cosmetic thing, as Cartel market is playing big enough role in that aspect of the game.

I've would love to see new playable race, new animal mount or some more interaction with your own pet, don't you?...
a new game engine would be nice.
@ Bioware
Stop trolling the EU. Fix the downtimes to the middle of the night and not in the middle of the morning / day.

schuffc
11.30.2013 , 03:11 AM | #20
Hi all,
the next polls are online ... almost 100 voter^^

http://www.swtor.voter.planetsports-vs.de/
Siyis - Jedi-Ritter