The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in Austin, Texas!

CourtneyWoods

You didn't post a message about the Cantina Stop in San Francisco area on 11-13-2013. I went to it and was glad I did, even though I had to drive an hour and a half. I wasn't sure what to expect, but the whole group was great. They explained as much as they were allowed. Everyone who came to the event got to try out the new Starfighter part of the game. Very cool and fun, I was going to spit my game time between SWTOR and another game, but got word of the Starfighter add on. I never finished loading the other online game. What a great way to expand the game in a different direction.

What a great time I had, my son who is over 21 came along and had more fun than me. I sure hope you do more events like this one!

I've never posted anything on the forms before. But I do want to say I should have sooner. I can't say enough great things about the game. Every level of the game and help line stuff is great!

Just wanted to say thank you for hosting a really nice event, guys! Courtney, Eric, it was great to meet you two in person :) I got to chatter to Charles Boyd about troopers, look like I was part of the crowd while wearing a bounty hunter shirt, and have a beer or two - a very nice night all told, lol.