Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New meaning to "You Are Not Allowed to Win"

KarethRiker
11.06.2013 , 11:49 PM | #1
Survived the bugged mines during the laser phase to find that CZ is now immune to all damage. I mean come on guys.

Video incoming. Our healers did an amazing job keeping us up and we beat on him for over 10 minutes. I would really like my loot and my weekly.
Kareth Kalzeth Kairieth Karzeth Karyeth
Kelschuz Staccia Karjeth Karxeth
The Last Centurions - The Harbinger

Shadow-Nite
11.06.2013 , 11:53 PM | #2
Well to be exact since i was the second to last to die... t was... 11 minutes and 29 seconds :P managed to heal the tank for 14 stacks after the first one died... not too shabby if i say so myself But still I WANT MY GEAR DAMNIT!!!!
The Harbinger
W.T.F -Jerruch-55 Sniper
The Last Centurions- Dakrin -55 Scoundrel

SDconqueror
11.07.2013 , 05:47 AM | #3
So is it worth giving it a try? Is he killable? Is this a bug?

Or should we wait for a fix? that is the question..

eugenica
11.07.2013 , 06:31 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by SDconqueror View Post
It is a bug. Bioware said they'll fix it... someday D:
But CZ is still killable, if you're lucky) 'Cause he bugs differently every gosh darn time. Sometimes it's crazy amount of mines on lazer phase. Sometimes it's abovementioned immunity, sometimes he just jumps to lazer phase at 35% when you don't expect that...
Monoral (Mercenary lvl55) / Klyaksa (Sniper lvl55) / Ammonite (Sorcerer lvl55) / Vuvuzelka (Marauder lvl55)
Gadiya (Commando lvl55) / Ahchoo (Gunslinger lvl55) / Chrysaliz (Sage lvl55) / Atataika (Sentinel lvl55)
The Red Eclipse: <Imperial Wolves> / <Made in USSR>

Jerba
11.07.2013 , 06:43 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by SDconqueror View Post

Or should we wait for a fix? that is the question..
From my understanding, this bug only occurs in some cases. I've never seen it myself but I heard that some groups have seen this happening. I'd suggest you just try it again and see if he will lose his immunity then.

Quote: Originally Posted by eugenica View Post
But CZ is still killable, if you're lucky) 'Cause he bugs differently every gosh darn time. Sometimes it's crazy amount of mines on lazer phase. Sometimes it's abovementioned immunity, sometimes he just jumps to lazer phase at 35% when you don't expect that...
You only get many mines during the laser phase when your players with the mine are /stucking or running into the laser. Have them move to a different corner, out of the group, and have your healers keep them alive as long as possible. That way, you'll only get two mines and not four or more.

The boss always starts the laser phase at 3:30 min after he appears, at which point he should have around 30% of his HP left, but depending on your DPS this can vary of course. However, you can time the jump, it is not random.

Darth_Dreselus
11.07.2013 , 09:33 AM | #6
You haven't the resolve to continue. Let go.
The Last Centurions Derpyn - Sage / Toughen - Vanguard / Bluffin - Scoundrel / Roughen - Sentinel
Filthy-rich - Juggernaut / Timberwulf - Sniper / Ironwill - Mercenary / Ahuizotl - Assassin

BiS Relics for Healers PvE/PvP

KarethRiker
11.07.2013 , 09:42 AM | #7
And the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbwST...ature=youtu.be

Two bugs for the price of one! You can also see the incorrectly colored lightsaber on the throw.
Kareth Kalzeth Kairieth Karzeth Karyeth
Kelschuz Staccia Karjeth Karxeth
The Last Centurions - The Harbinger

NoFishing
11.07.2013 , 10:23 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Dreselus View Post
You haven't the resolve to continue. Let go.
I LOLd.

Bowenator
11.07.2013 , 10:29 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Jerba View Post
From my understanding, this bug only occurs in some cases. I've never seen it myself but I heard that some groups have seen this happening. I'd suggest you just try it again and see if he will lose his immunity then.
We have also cleared this boss both of the last 2 weeks with the bugged laser mines (1-shot this week) and have never seen the "immunity" bug. Our dps are pretty much full DF though and we burn hard. I'm wondering if it has anything to do with his % when he goes up.

I'd keep trying, I wouldn't expect the bug to happen every time (or even frequently based on our experience).
Bro on Jedi Covenant - confusing your voice chat since 2011
Bro, Bro-curious, Bro-bafett, Bro'backmtn, Bro-lolololol
Bro-biden, Bro-bot, Donthealme-bro, Bro-biwan, Pawpatine

myrddinmelana
11.07.2013 , 03:18 PM | #10
My guild is just not doing him until it is fixed not worth the time. Just focusing on ALT runs to maximize gear... SO all our first second and third toons are all 78.
Troops will be routed. Droids will be dismantled.
Creatures will be slain. Hutts will be squashed.
Planets will Burn. The time has come for the Infernal Harvest.
Infernal Harvest Jung Ma Empire Guild.