Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

when is the saber throw color glitch being fixed?(protest)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
when is the saber throw color glitch being fixed?(protest)

Projawa
11.21.2013 , 07:51 PM | #61
BW, please fix this bug. I know it's only cosmetic and doesn't break any mechanics or core game function but it's been nearly 2 months and it is rather annoying especially since we like looking at those nice saber colors we often pay well for.

arunav
11.21.2013 , 08:14 PM | #62
Agreed - please fix this. It's been a while now, and very noticeable.

wainot-keel
11.21.2013 , 08:58 PM | #63
It seems a long time now.... I can barely remember how awesome was double saber throw with purple and pink sabers...

branmakmuffin
11.21.2013 , 09:01 PM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by McSomething View Post
I am no convinced this isn't a serious topic. Because if it is...wow.
No way it's not trolling or sarcasm. No one can seriously give a poop about the color of their character's lightsaber during a 1/2-second (or less) skill usage.

watermelonfan
11.25.2013 , 07:32 AM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by theUndead View Post
Oh please, quit being so dramatic. Just because there is a glitch does not make us any less of fans. The only thing that matters is that we understand it will fixed eventually and if you want to leave because of that then it is you who isn't the the true fan. Because if you were you would be patient.
We waited 2 frequently months. That is extremely patient. Please stop being a Bioware fanboy. this fix is way overdue.

watermelonfan
12.06.2013 , 05:34 PM | #66
Quote: Originally Posted by Technohic View Post
hmm Maybe you don't PvP? Probably for the best if the color of your saber throw bugs you:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=693426
oh yeah. I've experienced this glitch. This very rarely happens. The saber throw color glitch is more important since it happens every freaking time. The leap glitch is pretty rare.

Reno_Tarshil
12.06.2013 , 05:55 PM | #67
Protesting and Demanding will get you nothing. I recommend that you move on before this gets out of hand.

Your $15 a month allows you play the game and post on the forums. It doesn't mean you can do anything else except follow the in-game rules and forum rules.

This will get fixed when it gets fixed but not before other game breaking bugs get fixed first. This isn't game breaking at all.

Now sit tight, enjoy your lollipop and be patient.
The Ragestar Legacy
[Living Legend]
"Deal with it."
http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuffs

watermelonfan
12.06.2013 , 06:58 PM | #68
Quote: Originally Posted by Reno_Tarshil View Post
Protesting and Demanding will get you nothing. I recommend that you move on before this gets out of hand.

Your $15 a month allows you play the game and post on the forums. It doesn't mean you can do anything else except follow the in-game rules and forum rules.

This will get fixed when it gets fixed but not before other game breaking bugs get fixed first. This isn't game breaking at all.

Now sit tight, enjoy your lollipop and be patient.
I've already been very patient. I've been waiting for over 2 months. and what do you mean before this gets out of hand? what could possibly happen. And this glitch does break the game. It makes the game unenjoyable. the color white is lame. I don't want my lightsaber always turning white when I throw it. That is messed up.

Reno_Tarshil
12.06.2013 , 09:13 PM | #69
Quote: Originally Posted by watermelonfan View Post
I've already been very patient. I've been waiting for over 2 months. and what do you mean before this gets out of hand? what could possibly happen. And this glitch does break the game. It makes the game unenjoyable. the color white is lame. I don't want my lightsaber always turning white when I throw it. That is messed up.
It makes it unenjoyable for you. Not for everyone. Therefor it's not gamebreaking, it's simply a matter of personal opinion.

And by gets out of hand, if you continue to make demands or protests you're likely to receive a warning or worse a suspension/ban since demands and protests are against forum rules.

I'm sorry if it takes longer than two months but welcome to real life and it's thing called dissapointment, I'd recommend you get used to it.
The Ragestar Legacy
[Living Legend]
"Deal with it."
http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuffs

Brimmer
12.06.2013 , 09:18 PM | #70
Quote: Originally Posted by watermelonfan View Post
I've already been very patient. I've been waiting for over 2 months.
Two months is nothing. Try over two years for topics such as premades in warzones.
Check out the spoilers for a good way to earn credits!
Spoiler