Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

when is the saber throw color glitch being fixed?(protest)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
when is the saber throw color glitch being fixed?(protest)

watermelonfan
12.24.2013 , 06:58 PM | #201
Quote: Originally Posted by theUndead View Post
Which will not happen no matter how much you want it to because eventually they will remove the thread as it is becoming nothing more than spam.
You clearly don't know what a spam is. This is a very very very serious thread. If they delete it then I will just remake it.

arunav
12.24.2013 , 06:58 PM | #202
Quote: Originally Posted by micnevv View Post
At this point i think this thread is just a troll, seriously no-one makes this much of a fuss on such a minor visual bug.

And in the off-chance that you aren't trolling, do you know how hard it is to fix bugs in mmo's? literally some code from last year could be causing this and they have to look through it all.
In a Star Wars game, light sabers changing colors when used is not a minor visual bug. It's a major one.

watermelonfan
12.24.2013 , 06:59 PM | #203
Quote: Originally Posted by McSomething View Post
But that's just it. I would find it hilarious that you found it necessary to whine for 1000 pages over something that is so minor, it can hardly be considered an "issue." Especially not to the level (game breaking) you love to claim it is.
How can this be minor? It is very very very noticeable. Therefore, it is a major issue, not a minor issue.

theUndead
12.24.2013 , 07:00 PM | #204
Quote: Originally Posted by watermelonfan View Post
You clearly don't know what a spam is. This is a very very very serious thread. If they delete it then I will just remake it.
No it really isn't a serious thread, you are the only one making it serious. Also if you re create the thread after they remove it you will be sanctioned and unable to make any threads. So then what will you do then?
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger)
Referal Link
For free stuff and coins including a one time character transfer.
"The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy." Friedrich Nietzsche

watermelonfan
12.24.2013 , 07:02 PM | #205
Quote: Originally Posted by arunav View Post
Temporary solution if you have one: a white crystal seems to stay white most of the time. It's pretty rare it changes to anything else, dispatch being what usually does it. I was using green before, and that was turning all sorts of colors often.
Unfortunately I don't care for the color white. And for me it turns white about 50% of the time. all the other times it turns other random colors.

watermelonfan
12.24.2013 , 07:03 PM | #206
Quote: Originally Posted by theUndead View Post
No it really isn't a serious thread, you are the only one making it serious. Also if you re create the thread after they remove it you will be sanctioned and unable to make any threads. So then what will you do then?
I will keep emailing them until they let me make threads again. Its quite simple.

watermelonfan
12.24.2013 , 07:04 PM | #207
I am not the only one making it serious. many other people on this thread and other threads agree with me.

Yomitako
12.24.2013 , 07:49 PM | #208
While you may believe in your own mind (and it's your right to do so), that the colour change on the lightsabers is a major issue, please understand that Bioware and/or EA will only see this as a minor issue, as it does not affect the actual gameplay within the game (in that, the ability works, hits its target as intended, and so forth). There are no major issues associated with the bug (as in, does not cause the client to crash, does not cause enemies to despawn/evade, etc.). The only thing you can do is simply, wait. Whether patiently, or impatiently, is entirely up to you, but they will fix it, when they fix it. No sooner, no later. It may be next week, it may be another month, and it may need another year before the issue gets addressed. There's really nothing you can do about until then. You can keep harping about it and wasting your breath on the forums, you can unsub, or you can simply play the game, and simply try to ignore it. that's it, that's all. There's no silver lining here, other than, just wait for them to fix it.

watermelonfan
12.24.2013 , 07:56 PM | #209
I also consider it really bad service for an obnoxious graphical bug like this to go unfixed for 3 months and for no bioware employee to respond to it. The fact that I keep going on about it shows how upset I am. Because of me many people have commented on this thread about how much they hate this glitch. Bioware should send me an exclusive in game item to compensate me for the terrible service they are providing me right now. They should send me an item such as a black-cyan or black-white crystal (black core and white on the outside). That would buy my silence if they did that. At that point they wouldn't even have to fix this glitch. If they would rather do that I could overlook this glitch. Otherwise they need fix this glitch very soon.

watermelonfan
12.24.2013 , 07:59 PM | #210
Quote: Originally Posted by Yomitako View Post
While you may believe in your own mind (and it's your right to do so), that the colour change on the lightsabers is a major issue, please understand that Bioware and/or EA will only see this as a minor issue, as it does not affect the actual gameplay within the game (in that, the ability works, hits its target as intended, and so forth). There are no major issues associated with the bug (as in, does not cause the client to crash, does not cause enemies to despawn/evade, etc.). The only thing you can do is simply, wait. Whether patiently, or impatiently, is entirely up to you, but they will fix it, when they fix it. No sooner, no later. It may be next week, it may be another month, and it may need another year before the issue gets addressed. There's really nothing you can do about until then. You can keep harping about it and wasting your breath on the forums, you can unsub, or you can simply play the game, and simply try to ignore it. that's it, that's all. There's no silver lining here, other than, just wait for them to fix it.
unfortunately you are probably right about this. But I don't like to give up. I am going to keep fighting because I consider it very unacceptable to let this bug go on for 3 months, Unless Bioware gives me a heck of a deal to make up for it.