Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

when is the saber throw color glitch being fixed?(protest)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
when is the saber throw color glitch being fixed?(protest)

PetFish's Avatar


PetFish
12.19.2013 , 10:07 PM | #171
Quote: Originally Posted by watermelonfan View Post
Atleast you can see by the comments that I am not the only one annoyed by this glitch. And of course I'm going to keep complaining. Bioware is completely ignoring this thread. I'm going to keep complaining until it is fixed because this glitch is terrible. I'm a fighter. I don't give up easily. Insead of people like you trying to shut me up, I should be awarded a medal for fighting for what this game truly deserves. This glitch effects cartel market color crystals too, as I have mention before. People pay real money for that stuff. They should stay the color as advertised.
But where's the proof that people are leaving cuz of this unfixed glitch that you say can be easily obtained? That's all Fidelicatessen is asking of you since your bold claim about how easy it is to factually show people leaving because of an unfixed glitch.
Need a referral link? Here's mine if you want to help me out:
www.swtor.com/r/SYTfDw
Need help with any Datacrons? Look me up:
Harbinger | D'alari'ia Republic | F'alconi'ia Imperial

Merwanor's Avatar


Merwanor
12.20.2013 , 02:11 PM | #172
If they even fix this issue, you will have to wait at least a year before it is fixed.... It took them about a year before they managed to fix the big butt issue on robes. I just don't get how very visual bugs like this gets past testing, they must have the worst QA team ever.
The Dark Side of the Force is the pathway to many abilities some consider to be… Unnatural.

Pdeckard's Avatar


Pdeckard
12.20.2013 , 04:04 PM | #173
BOY!!!

Back in my day we had huge butts in our robes and everytime someone healed you you got STUCK GREEN!

Thats right you were transformed into a glowing green person didnt matter who you were it just happened and this happened until you logged off. Not only that but speeders cost 50k and 40k just for the skill


YOU whippersnappers know nothing!!!

DarthMetalJoey's Avatar


DarthMetalJoey
12.20.2013 , 06:22 PM | #174
i am waiting patiently for this bug fix i hope one day this does get a quick fix in a patch

please don't forget about this like the body type 2 male inquisitor hood clipping with saber marshals robe that has been around since like 1.2 ..... the diabolist robe shares the same model type with the saber marshal robe! not sure how it affects other genders/ classes/body types


loyal sub since day 1 i wont rage quit over any of this but it is annoying :]

have a nice day!


pst... btw......... HK47 SKIN FOR HK51!

<3

Beslley's Avatar


Beslley
12.20.2013 , 06:24 PM | #175
Quote: Originally Posted by Merwanor View Post
If they even fix this issue, you will have to wait at least a year before it is fixed.... It took them about a year before they managed to fix the big butt issue on robes. I just don't get how very visual bugs like this gets past testing, they must have the worst QA team ever.
More like no QA team
(I'm only half joking. It really feels like they just drop the crap on the PTS and say "HAVE FUN QA TESTING FOR US FOR FREE LOL")

Good luck OP, getting them to fix cosmetic glitches is like pulling teeth. Nevermind the fact that fixing them contributes greatly to the feel of the game and gives it polish. We don't need any stinkin' polish in SWTOR, it seems :|

Egregious cosmetic glitches should not still be around in a game that has had 2 years to mature, imho.
<Death and Taxes>
Prophecy of the Five

Beslley - dps sorc | Arenatah - snoipah | Nef'arian - dps op | Alexstraza - slinger
KHEM VAL IS MY COPILOT

watermelonfan's Avatar


watermelonfan
12.20.2013 , 07:37 PM | #176
Quote: Originally Posted by PetFish View Post
But where's the proof that people are leaving cuz of this unfixed glitch that you say can be easily obtained? That's all Fidelicatessen is asking of you since your bold claim about how easy it is to factually show people leaving because of an unfixed glitch.
Only Bioware has the evidence that your looking for. That's because whenever someone unsubscribes it asks why you are leaving. People will put the reason. I don't have access to that, but I know people that told me they wrote down its because of the saber throw color glitch. I can't give you documented prove on that because only bioware has it. I know 10 people in my guild who no longer play because of this glitch. They gave me their emails and told me to let them know when its fixed. I'm sure there's probably hundreds if not thousands of other players that really want this fixed.

You see Bioware, you have already lost only you and god know how many customers. On the forums atleast dozens of people have mentioned they are frustrated, which is why this glitch should be fixed in the near future.

watermelonfan's Avatar


watermelonfan
12.20.2013 , 07:41 PM | #177
Quote: Originally Posted by Beslley View Post
More like no QA team
(I'm only half joking. It really feels like they just drop the crap on the PTS and say "HAVE FUN QA TESTING FOR US FOR FREE LOL")

Good luck OP, getting them to fix cosmetic glitches is like pulling teeth. Nevermind the fact that fixing them contributes greatly to the feel of the game and gives it polish. We don't need any stinkin' polish in SWTOR, it seems :|

Egregious cosmetic glitches should not still be around in a game that has had 2 years to mature, imho.
This is why I'm here on the forums complaining even though these bioware fanboys are telling me to shut up and move on. I will not shut up. I am a very passionate SWTOR player. I will not let this glitch go unfixed.

theUndead's Avatar


theUndead
12.20.2013 , 07:41 PM | #178
Quote: Originally Posted by watermelonfan View Post
Only Bioware has the evidence that your looking for. That's because whenever someone unsubscribes it asks why you are leaving. People will put the reason. I don't have access to that, but I know people that wrote down its because of the saber throw color glitch. I can't give you documented prove on that because only bioware has it. I know 10 people in my guild who no longer play because of this glitch. They gave me their emails and told me to let them know when its fixed. I'm sure there's probably hundreds if not thousands of other players that really want this fixed.

You see Bioware, you have already lost only you and god know how many customers. On the forums atleast dozens of people have mentioned they are frustrated, which is why this glitch should be fixed in the near future.
Unless you have solid proof that people have left in droves over this rather small glitch, do not make claims like that as you have no evidence to back that up in the slightest.
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger)
Referal Link
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
As theUndead mentioned, I can't exactly spell out all of our policies in depth, but that should hopefully cover your concerns.

watermelonfan's Avatar


watermelonfan
12.20.2013 , 07:44 PM | #179
Quote: Originally Posted by theUndead View Post
Unless you have solid proof that people have left in droves over this rather small glitch, do not make claims like that as you have no evidence to back that up in the slightest.
I may not have evidence for it, but I know for a fact that it is true. evidence and truth are 2 different things. I can know something is true but have no documented evidence to support it.

theUndead's Avatar


theUndead
12.20.2013 , 07:48 PM | #180
Quote: Originally Posted by watermelonfan View Post
I may not have evidence for it, but I know for a fact that it is true. evidence and truth are 2 different things. I can know something is true but have no documented evidence to support it.
No it isn't, if you make claim that to you is true, the burden of proof is on you to provide evidence and saying something is a fact does not make it a fact. In fact what you just said is nothing more than an opinion which by the way is subjective. So I say again unless you give DOCUMENTED proof of that claim, I feel completely justified in not believing in for a second and calling it false.
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger)
Referal Link
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
As theUndead mentioned, I can't exactly spell out all of our policies in depth, but that should hopefully cover your concerns.