Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

when is the saber throw color glitch being fixed?(protest)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
when is the saber throw color glitch being fixed?(protest)

PedgeJameson
12.10.2013 , 10:44 PM | #101
Dear Developers,
When I finish a flashpoint my game crashes to desktop and cannot finish the quest.

There, that's game breaking.

PedgeJameson
12.10.2013 , 10:54 PM | #102
Saber Throw:
Throws the main-hand lightsaber at a distant target, inflicting 1245 - 1506 damage and granting 3 focus.
Changes color to a silly white momentarily causing temporary hysterical laughter from the enemy and slowing down the opponent.

There, that way it's not so bad.

MillionsKNives
12.10.2013 , 10:59 PM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by watermelonfan View Post
What's wrong with it. It looks fine to me. All it does is shot lighting in a cool manner. The animation of that move currently looks cool. Is it suppose to look any different? I don't see how this is more annoying or more important than the saber throw color glitch. My lightsaber turning random colors is far more annoying. It looks very unorganized to have my lightsaber turn random colors twice, in the process of throwing it.
It's an AOE attack that only visibly hits the targeted enemy. It used to hit all enemies. It's a big visual disconnect that your attack only visually hits one, but numbers-wise hits multiple. You also can't tell which targets it's hit without looking at the numbers over their heads. I'd say that's a bigger bug than the color of a flying lightsaber, but that's beside the point. You complain that this bug has persisted for a couple months when other visual bugs have existed much longer.

Fidelicatessen
12.10.2013 , 11:02 PM | #104
I demand that bioware fixes this glitch. I've been very patient. its been well over a month and it still isn't fixed. I'm paying a subscription every month. They should fix this.
You should stamp your feet. Bioware never listens when people demand things, but if you stamp your feet they perk right up.

Seriously, people! Game breaking bug! Can't play when this happens! What bug could be more important to fix than THIS ONE?!

*passes out from laughter*

AshlaBoga
12.10.2013 , 11:10 PM | #105
I know it might not get priority, which is why I am here complaining. I think its wrong that it hasn't been fixed yet. If you had to guess how long it would take for this to be fixed, what would you guess?
Spring 2015 would be my best guess.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

LydMekk
12.10.2013 , 11:47 PM | #106
About the same time they correct the leap changes they made for the Warriors where you end up 10m from where you should...

watermelonfan
12.11.2013 , 04:04 PM | #107
Quote: Originally Posted by PedgeJameson View Post
Dear Developers,
When I finish a flashpoint my game crashes to desktop and cannot finish the quest.

There, that's game breaking.
Whether its gamebreaking or not isn't the point. The point is its annoying and seriously needs to be fixed. I can also see fixing discharge for tank assassins since its been going on for much longer. I feel like bioware should put more work towards animation glitches. Its very important for an ability to look cool. they fixed the sitting and jumping animation glitch. That was barely noticeable. Why are unnoticable animation glitches more important than major animation glitches. Someone please explain this. In my opinion it makes no logical sense.

watermelonfan
12.11.2013 , 04:09 PM | #108
Quote: Originally Posted by PedgeJameson View Post
Saber Throw:
Throws the main-hand lightsaber at a distant target, inflicting 1245 - 1506 damage and granting 3 focus.
Changes color to a silly white momentarily causing temporary hysterical laughter from the enemy and slowing down the opponent.

There, that way it's not so bad.
Its much worst than that. The color white is lame. It also turns other random colors. I want complete control over the color of my lightsaber. I bet if saber throw made black characters turn white for 3 seconds than people would be upset, even though that's not any worst.

PedgeJameson
12.11.2013 , 07:04 PM | #109
Wow is my face red. Never call someone an idiot and use bad grammar.

But seriously watermelon, that's an irresponsible and reprehensible statement for an analogy.

Fidelicatessen
12.11.2013 , 10:00 PM | #110
Wow, I'm torn.

Do I put watermelonfan on ignore because he made this badly-thought-out, self-centered request and is now throwing a 4-year-old tantrum about it?

Or do I keep him off ignore because it's such a LOLfest?

What function does ignore serve on the forums, anyhow? Would I still be able to see the thread, just not his post?

ON TOPIC: Stamp your feet louder, watermelonfan. I don't think they heard you yet. You gotta get a real lather going or they'll just continue to ignore your demands.