Vigilance need adjustment!

Marisblood

Dear unexperienced DEVS... are you not tired of smash monkeys? Give guardians a viable spec for pvp who can also bring peace and fun to our comunity. I look to vanguards and i see their tanks tree put alot more dmg then our tank tree and have way better sustained HP recovery over short period of time and free movement. Defense spec need a bit more dmg output and more mobility. But this is tank tree and we speak about vigilance. Ok.

The vigilance tree need just a little buff to become very competitive in PVP. They need increased range for Blade Storm, Plasma Brand should do more instant dmg like annihilation hit from marauders, a default 30% bonus armor or 10% dmg reduction of all time (plus 15% with focused defense talented) and more raw dmg from Master Strike (that should be our specific core talent only since smasher use smash ofc).

What do you say? :eek:

Edited by Marisblood

"vigilance is fine! l2p! it's best! u get cc immunity! blah blah blah! u get refreshing ravage! bork bork bork! you got taunts! wwacsjafg! i do well with vigilance (but i won't give you any proof)! its u who cant play"

Get ready man. Valid concerns and interesting suggestions imo, but get ready for this.

Right now it's better to go Focus not only for pvp but also Ops because of the burst-requiring nature of the fights and plenty of running.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue