Official Developer Q&A Transcript from Cantina Tour Events?

Vhaegrant

I'm huddled away in a pretty remote area of the UK and very unlikely to ever get to a full on Cantina Tour Event. Alas my dreams of a TaunFaun pet are never to be realised. I used to follow them through fansite details but that avenue seems to have dried up. At best Dulfy.net releases the images from the thumbdrives, but my other goto source Darthhater seems to have died a death.

Is there any possibility that after a cantina event Q&A session has been held an official transcript of the Q&A session could be released? Maybe with a few pictures so I can vicariously soak up some of the atmosphere ;)

I have an unofficial recap of the cantina tour in NYC if you guys are interested in reading it. EO/KoA Public NYC Cantina Tour Recap.

Like I said, it isn't official or anything. Just what I got in my notes and my discussion with the various people around.

Thanks for posting that :) I had actually stumbled across that (or one very similar, I seem to recall photos, but it was definitely in green text) after a bit of a Google search. Most hits tended to send me to very abridged edited highlights.

I just feel its an asset that the devs go out of their way to create and essentially free content/ blog to put back into the community that can't get to the event.

I would love to see an official "recap" as well, but the way that the event goes down, the only real thing they could officially post would be the Q&A. That is mostly due to the fact that the majority of the questions I personally asked were privately asked (With drinks in hand mind you :p) with the various dev's in attendance.