Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best Class Story

View Poll Results: Best Class Story
Agent 24 34.78%
Warrior 15 21.74%
Inquesator 5 7.25%
Bounty Hunter 6 8.70%
Knight 8 11.59%
Consular 1 1.45%
Smuggler 5 7.25%
Trooper 5 7.25%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

AlrikFassbauer
11.07.2013 , 07:12 AM | #11
The results of this poll just strengthen my theory regarding an Imperial Faction favouritism.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Kaos_KidSWTOR
11.07.2013 , 08:29 AM | #12
Here's my ratings

1. Agent - Best Story EVER, you cannot deny it. If you dont say Agent story is #1 then just leave
2. Warrior - Pretty Decent Story, But a bit stereotypical.
3. Smuggler (Unfinished, at Hoth right now) So far, decent story pretty funny, and decently written
4. Inquis (Seen all of story, but dont remember at Taris right now) Kinda Meh, it's just meh.
5. Bounty Hunter - It seems that either the writers were lazy and couldn't think of anything better or weren't given enough time. This story could have been much better
6. Jedi Consular - Havent even touched yet, but have seen, it was only meh.
7. Jedi Knight - (So far on Taris, at level 32, trying to avoid this story as much as possible) Boring as watching paint dry, no excitement, no joy in killing bad guys because full lightside...
8. Trooper - This story was damn BORING. It was SO predictable... I think the Trooper story was shoved to the last story to be worked on and the writers were just about done with the game's story at this point.

SuperGrunt
11.07.2013 , 08:47 AM | #13
I voted for Smuggler, b/c that is the best eva. Ok seriously I voted for Inquisitor, it had a great deal of *** moments, that made it really amazing, if I had been able to vote for 2 my second vote would have been for Agent, and if I was sorting them best to worst, Consular and Trooper would be fighting each other for the last spot on that list. Smuggler was probably the best from the Repubes.
My propsed changes to Loot Rules.
My Twitch channel, both a link and the address so you can choose how you visit it. twitch.tv/otawo

aCanadianAtheist
11.07.2013 , 01:05 PM | #14
I really enjoyed the inquisitor story. It's the best story of a rise to power in the game. The warrior story was great too, but the Inquisitor is definitely better if you want to roll a Sith.
"Killed? No. Became stronger? Yes!" -Kreia