Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

sith trooper

quenofthenight
11.04.2013 , 06:50 PM | #1
will there be a class for a sith trooper?

PLynkes
11.05.2013 , 03:13 AM | #2
What's a Sith Trooper when it's at home?

And no, there won't. There won't be any new classes. I'll bet money on it. New classes would mean a whole new 1-50 storyline. Ain't gonna happen.

Righness
11.05.2013 , 03:24 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by PLynkes View Post
What's a Sith Trooper when it's at home?

And no, there won't. There won't be any new classes. I'll bet money on it. New classes would mean a whole new 1-50 storyline. Ain't gonna happen.
Agreed, too much work to make new stories and such. I am just hoping for a 4th class chapter story, would be great eventually to see. Either way, new classes would be cool but not gonna happen.

NyxNoxNothing
11.06.2013 , 10:03 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by quenofthenight View Post
will there be a class for a sith trooper?
In functional terms how would a Sith Trooper be different from a Bounty Hunter/Republic Trooper? The Bounty Hunter is already the Imperial counterpart to the Trooper, and BW would not create a whole storyline just to duplicate an existing class' role.
That means the Sith Trooper would have to be something more than Bounty Hunter with a new storyline and look to justify the work. And then the Republic side would have to get a version of whatever the new Sith Trooper would bring to the game for their side, complete with storyline, to maintain parity. So, barring the addition of a neutral class, which a Sith Trooper obviously would not be, adding a new class would automatically mean adding two classes to the game.

Righness
11.07.2013 , 01:10 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by NyxNoxNothing View Post
In functional terms how would a Sith Trooper be different from a Bounty Hunter/Republic Trooper? The Bounty Hunter is already the Imperial counterpart to the Trooper, and BW would not create a whole storyline just to duplicate an existing class' role.
That means the Sith Trooper would have to be something more than Bounty Hunter with a new storyline and look to justify the work. And then the Republic side would have to get a version of whatever the new Sith Trooper would bring to the game for their side, complete with storyline, to maintain parity. So, barring the addition of a neutral class, which a Sith Trooper obviously would not be, adding a new class would automatically mean adding two classes to the game.
very good points, do you think there will ever be new claases?
I just don't see it happening. Would be cool though...