Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

More to do with Revan and Revanites please!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
More to do with Revan and Revanites please!

Xakthul
03.25.2014 , 05:54 PM | #91
Quote: Originally Posted by DSpectre View Post
You'd be correct.

Still, he did alot of great things. IMO more and better than Luke ever did.

But there is a certain point where one should "level out" before becoming a Force God. Luke was carried too far and now lots hate him. I hate him because like his father, he is a whiney brat.

Caedus has been, and always shall be, my favorite Force God....

Also, I thunk we might already have a Mandalore the Ult. helmet (or one that basically looks like it.)

The one thing that pisses me off is the idiot who tried to tell me the Opulent Triumviate helmet was the freaking Mandlore helmet....
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

Sanguiluna
03.26.2014 , 02:50 AM | #92
IMO Revan should never have been in this game. He should've died fighting the Emperor, becoming one with the Force and going out a hero. His inclusion was just a ploy by BW to get all the KOTOR fanboys to play the game.
It is always midnight in the writer's soul.

fedillan
03.28.2014 , 09:25 AM | #93
Quote: Originally Posted by jovianus View Post
Please no, I am so tired of hearing about Revan. Not every Star Wars game for the rest of time needs to revolve around him. It's bad enough that they had to cram him into SWTOR in spite of the fact that it's been 300 years since KotOR, let him stay dead in the Foundry.

Agree that not all star wars games should have him in it, but this is an continuation of the Knights of the old republic game, its because of that game a lot of us even bought this one in the first place.
All i want is a better ending for a character i spent a lot of time as, rather than a mid to late level raid boss.