Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

More to do with Revan and Revanites please!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
More to do with Revan and Revanites please!

Crazed_Jawa
11.04.2013 , 04:41 PM | #1
On Dromand Kass as I'm sure many imperial players are aware there is a clan of Revanites hiding in the forest. After joining the Revanities you are rewarded with a simple title and told you can never return after going through a long set of missions. I think Bioware have missed a large opportunity to explore more about Revan esspically as they invented him in Knights of the Old Rebulic. This could be done for both Repulic and Imperial characters and could involve a lot better rewards and could be a seperate story line along side the main class story. I'm sure more people would love ti see more about Revan and continue in the story after Drummand Kass
Hopeful with enough decision and likes Bioware might act. Please like or leave comment.

nachoshark
11.04.2013 , 04:50 PM | #2
I would definately want to see more from the Revanites and Revan. Good idea, I've been thinking about this since I went to their camp a while ago...
Server- Jedi Covenant - Bilzar- lvl 50 Sorcerer, Archannis- lvl 35 Sage,
Deforestar- lvl 20 Mercenary, Macklemorous- lvl 6 Warrior, Tranchlus- lvl 4 Knight,

jedimasterjac
11.04.2013 , 04:57 PM | #3
Revan just needs to die.
"Perhaps you were expecting some surprise, for me to reveal a secret that had eluded you, something that would change your perspective of events, shatter you to your core. There is no great revelation, no great secret. There is only you."

―Darth Traya, to the Jedi Exile

Kilikaa
11.04.2013 , 05:03 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by jedimasterjac View Post
Revan just needs to die.
I could not agree more. We do not need more Revan related content. Revan's time has passed. Bioware has done the right thing with the Revanites. You cannot return so why bother with them again? As far as Revan himself...he is a former Jedi, a man who is no longer relevant in this time. He needs to die quietly. I want nothing more to do with Revan unless I get to kill him.

Please, Bioware, NO MORE REVAN!!!

migeto
11.04.2013 , 05:07 PM | #5
He's also still very much alive...
You fight him in Foundry, and he lives through that too
Toons:
Imp: migeto lvl 48 Maur, Iokii lvl 50 Sorcerer, Lonna lvl 55 Sniper
Rep: Miggyy lvl 38 Trooper, Metrik lvl 12 Jedi, Lady-GahGah 23 Knight
The Laufeyson Legacy

BrianDavion
11.04.2013 , 05:20 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by migeto View Post
, and he lives through that too
don't report speculation as fact

jedimasterjac
11.04.2013 , 05:31 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by migeto View Post
He's also still very much alive...
You fight him in Foundry, and he lives through that too
He fades away. Many say he just becomes one with the Force. You can't say he lives through that without proof.
"Perhaps you were expecting some surprise, for me to reveal a secret that had eluded you, something that would change your perspective of events, shatter you to your core. There is no great revelation, no great secret. There is only you."

―Darth Traya, to the Jedi Exile

Aurbere
11.04.2013 , 05:44 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by jedimasterjac View Post
Revan just needs to die.
^This.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

jovianus
11.04.2013 , 05:52 PM | #9
Please no, I am so tired of hearing about Revan. Not every Star Wars game for the rest of time needs to revolve around him. It's bad enough that they had to cram him into SWTOR in spite of the fact that it's been 300 years since KotOR, let him stay dead in the Foundry.

Xakthul
11.04.2013 , 08:38 PM | #10
I want to be able to take control of the cult. Revan needs to get accidentally shot by HK or something. I want to see it when it happens.
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf