Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Future Content...

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

View Poll Results: Vote for what you want most for future content...Pick up to 5
Class Story 2,477 69.83%
Operations 995 28.05%
PvP Content (Warzones, Arena's etc) 1,348 38.00%
Companions 962 27.12%
Space Content (beyond what is coming already) 642 18.10%
Planets 1,488 41.95%
Crew Skills and Crafting 607 17.11%
Character Customization Options (Hair, Faces, Body sizes, etc) 862 24.30%
Legacy 887 25.01%
Mini Games (Sabacc, Pod racing, pazaak, etc) 1,367 38.54%
Playable Races 1,046 29.49%
New Class 1,473 41.53%
Other 231 6.51%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 3547. You may not vote on this poll

branmakmuffin's Avatar


branmakmuffin
11.05.2013 , 10:24 AM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by Lesaberisa View Post
Some of the other categories are somewhat ill-defined, too. I'd love more companion stories for the class-specific companions, for example (as well as dialogue/interactions), but I have no interest in adding more companions, so do I vote for 'companions'?

That aside, class story is the big one for me aside from the 'standard MMO' additions (flashpoints, operations, etc.).
I did choose "companions," but I see your point. I assumed it meant "more stuff with the existing basic companions," but that's just my assumption.

LordArtemis's Avatar


LordArtemis
11.05.2013 , 10:29 AM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Ravenhurst View Post
Yeah 8 fully voiced class stories, boy that concept turned out well for SWTOR, holy cow!

2.3 million boxes+subs sold, down to less than 500K subs, F2P within 6 months, 220 servers merged to 17, two rounds of layoffs. Anything else I forgot?
Yes. You forgot to blame oranges because apples are red.

Quote:
Do it again devs, class stories will turn the ship around, this time for sure! Why try something new if you can make the same mistake twice.
See if you can fix those eyes on some kind of reason why your sarcasm does not contain as much wisdom as you seem to believe. Take your time. This hill is particularly slippery.....

branmakmuffin's Avatar


branmakmuffin
11.05.2013 , 10:30 AM | #83
Quote: Originally Posted by LordArtemis View Post
Yes. You forgot to blame oranges because apples are red.



See if you can fix those eyes on some kind of reason why your sarcasm does not contain as much wisdom as you seem to believe. Take your time. This hill is particularly slippery.....
Is that an oblique reference to "ice-skating uphill?" You do like that one.

LordArtemis's Avatar


LordArtemis
11.05.2013 , 10:47 AM | #84
Quote: Originally Posted by branmakmuffin View Post
Is that an oblique reference to "ice-skating uphill?" You do like that one.
...only your undertaker knows for sure.

I do, don't I. Funny how often it applies from my perspective.

Andryah's Avatar


Andryah
11.05.2013 , 10:49 AM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by LordArtemis View Post
...only your undertaker knows for sure.

I do, don't I. Funny how often it applies from my perspective.
Hehe.. thing is.. ice skating downhill is more productive, but also more dangerous.

So we must be mindful to skate on level ice. It offers the right balance of productivity and risk IMO.
--------------------- Don't bother. I'm Not Here. ---------------------

G-Seven's Avatar


G-Seven
11.05.2013 , 10:52 AM | #86
More exploration for both planets and space as well as LESS EXHAUSTION ZONES.

Also, would it hurt to have a little sandbox in the corner of this theme park?!
Warning: Game Experience May Change During Online Play

StarMagus's Avatar


StarMagus
11.05.2013 , 10:57 AM | #87
I voted for companions in a "Improved Companions" be it more stories, letting each companion fill different roles based on what kit stuff you give them, ie... if you buy the tanking skill set you can drop it on say Vette, and she has tanking skills. Or if you want Khem to be a healer, drop the healing skill set on him and he can be a healer. That would be pretty cool

What's funny is that the one thing Bioware said wasn't going to happen is running at 75-80% of what people want... heh.

Malckiah's Avatar


Malckiah
11.05.2013 , 11:02 AM | #88
Quote: Originally Posted by Hartog View Post
Wish the devs would do this poll officially like when they did a poll back in the day on Facebook with the Party Jawa...
Anyhow:
Planets, Class Stories, Companions, Minigames and Legacy for me.
Agree ^ ....Polls made by developers show community they are active and care about what the community wants as a whole....not just the loud mouth complainers.

Tatile's Avatar


Tatile
11.05.2013 , 11:13 AM | #89
Quote: Originally Posted by Hartog View Post
Wish the devs would do this poll officially like when they did a poll back in the day on Facebook with the Party Jawa...
Except they'd only do it on Facebook and, don't you have to Facebook friend them to do anything on that page?

Andryah's Avatar


Andryah
11.05.2013 , 11:14 AM | #90
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Except they'd only do it on Facebook and, don't you have to Facebook friend them to do anything on that page?
Yeah.. for them.. doing it on Facebook is better as it's open to everyone.

That said.. I don't do Facebook, and never will.
--------------------- Don't bother. I'm Not Here. ---------------------