Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Future Content...

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

View Poll Results: Vote for what you want most for future content...Pick up to 5
Class Story 2,478 69.84%
Operations 995 28.04%
PvP Content (Warzones, Arena's etc) 1,348 37.99%
Companions 963 27.14%
Space Content (beyond what is coming already) 642 18.09%
Planets 1,489 41.97%
Crew Skills and Crafting 607 17.11%
Character Customization Options (Hair, Faces, Body sizes, etc) 863 24.32%
Legacy 888 25.03%
Mini Games (Sabacc, Pod racing, pazaak, etc) 1,367 38.53%
Playable Races 1,046 29.48%
New Class 1,473 41.52%
Other 231 6.51%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 3548. You may not vote on this poll

Toweleeeie
05.06.2014 , 03:32 AM | #841
Hey look only 1 of the top 4 things is currently being done. Planets. Glad to see Bioware listens to their fans and aren't just in it to nickle and dime us.
Combine Force Melt and Cauterize. Combine Defencive Forums and Defencive Roll. Call it a day.

Petnil
05.06.2014 , 05:17 AM | #842
I voted for minigames and other.

More classquest would be nice but unless it's repeatable content like maybe class-dayli quests it wouldn't realy be adding to the endgame. For me the endgame is missing some "fluff"

Apearance tab would be high on my list.
QoL stuff like a Calendar, a bag for toys, Maybe just make toys fit in mission item "bag" There's allways loads of space there. How about a CM item that will save your talents and keybinds. You would need to be able to name the item in case you wanted more than one ofc.

I'd like to see a few cantina games. A dart type game and a Card game. And some outdoor minigames. Womprat shooting, nerfherding, podracing, Maybe a jailbreak attempt/prevent game. something you can play against a friend/s Idealy i'd like to see a minigame on all planets + the cantina games. Some similar games are fine, ex. more than one race is ok. Podrace on tatttooine and icescating race on Ilum ex.

Drockter
05.06.2014 , 01:15 PM | #843
I am glad to see this type of polling being done. Thank you.

It also helps change my perspective on the requests seen in the forums. For example, I was surprised to see that Class Stories (I personally think the time for class stories ends at 55 (you are learning your back story, and how you became a hero, where as 55 forward, is about you working with the other heros (i.e. Operations) come out ahead of Operations (What is high on my list).

Even though I don't agree with some of the list... glad to see it out there as a indication of where the community would like to go.

DomiSotto
05.06.2014 , 01:48 PM | #844
I out in companions, but I want to specify that I do not want the mute toons like Treek and HK, I want developed companions or customization or expansion on the existing ones.

Smuglebunny
04.28.2015 , 09:44 AM | #845
More PVP content. When you have consumed all the PVE content multiple times due to having many toons the only thing to do is PVP. 1 new map maybe? before 2016?

Arlon_Nabarlly
04.28.2015 , 11:16 AM | #846
First, it's really dumb that polls are disabled. Great way to get feedback from a wide range of things and would make the new playable species thread much prettier.

Secondly I voted for:
- Class story
- Operations
- New Character Customization
- New Species
- New Class

if I could have picked a 6th I'd have picked PVP. Sadly I know new class is a pipe dream among pipe dreams one of things I would like to see above all others is a whole new class with the rich 1-50 story. Not likely to happen, but this poll wasn't about likely to happen.

Izorii
04.28.2015 , 01:11 PM | #847
1. New species - would love an Alien species like Kel-dor, Gran, Mon-Cal or something that's not human faced
2. Space - 3D joystick space combat PvE
3 Class stories - lets face it they were the only reason to reply through the game more than once.