Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Future Content...

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

View Poll Results: Vote for what you want most for future content...Pick up to 5
Class Story 2,311 69.30%
Operations 926 27.77%
PvP Content (Warzones, Arena's etc) 1,285 38.53%
Companions 879 26.36%
Space Content (beyond what is coming already) 616 18.47%
Planets 1,388 41.62%
Crew Skills and Crafting 582 17.45%
Character Customization Options (Hair, Faces, Body sizes, etc) 808 24.23%
Legacy 830 24.89%
Mini Games (Sabacc, Pod racing, pazaak, etc) 1,309 39.25%
Playable Races 977 29.30%
New Class 1,377 41.29%
Other 224 6.72%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 3335. You may not vote on this poll

Livein
03.27.2014 , 10:46 AM | #801
Class stories, new planets, legacy and PvP content for me.

Class stories. I think adding new chapter might serve as incentive for large group of people to not only complete it on every single lvl 50-55 they have but to replay stories they completed atleast one more time. After 2 years, class story is the only content i don't spacebar through and I'm willing to pay box expansion price for some new adventures.

New planets = lazy man content, but if done correctly - world arc can be enjoyable (Correlia, Belsavis) or completely boring (Hoth...)

Legacy bank, maybe an option to make any kind of gear - legacy bound gear (Im fine paying for it with Cartel Coins)

PvP - new modes, new warzones, maybe sobe leaderboards, open world pvp. Something to fight for. I'm big PvP-er so big hopes here.

tldr; BW&EA if TOR is as profitable as you claim - invest in this game, bring back some writers. Continue on building and refining SWTOR and give us new story arcs. Story arcs that are the main reason for me to stick with you for this long.

ZionHalcyon
03.27.2014 , 11:06 AM | #802
Ah, a nice blast from the past. Funny how there are still some people here who try to say that class story isn't what the majority want.

Granted, we aren't getting class story anymore, but it shows the expressed desire for there to be a continuation of story other than Dailies/Flashpoints/Ops in the form of questing, and for it to better tie into what was accomplished in the class stories.

Anyone who tries to spin the numbers or claim they aren't what they plainly are is either deluding themselves or trolling.

Rafaman
03.27.2014 , 12:03 PM | #803
Well this thread bubbles up from time to time and each time the numbers become a bit more telling. It is, at the very least, a statistically relevant and significant sample despite whatever you may think about the poll.

Continuing class stories are something many people want to see. BW knows this and have acknowledged it. But it doesn't hurt to continue to kick the dead horse as away to remind them.

ZionHalcyon
03.27.2014 , 01:17 PM | #804
Quote: Originally Posted by Rafaman View Post
Well this thread bubbles up from time to time and each time the numbers become a bit more telling. It is, at the very least, a statistically relevant and significant sample despite whatever you may think about the poll.

Continuing class stories are something many people want to see. BW knows this and have acknowledged it. But it doesn't hurt to continue to kick the dead horse as away to remind them.
Yep. And since we know for now they will not continue class stories, it should serve as a reminder that the largest ratio of people from the forums prefer questing with story content, and feel a lack of it in the game past the class stories.

Hopefully this inspires bioware to infuse as much class flavor as they can into their faction stories.

Alavastre
03.27.2014 , 01:19 PM | #805
Quote: Originally Posted by Rafaman View Post

Is it class stories specifically? I would say no.

I think it's more story that actually has to do with our class. Sounds dumb, but wait! I'll try to explain!

80% of the story could be the same, as long as it's reasons are based on class. So, the Inquisitor would go to find lost Sith secrets, the Warrior to kill some one who pissed off the Emperor, the agent because the Star Cabal's records were found. So the middle would be about the same, but the beginnings and ends would be class specific. Maybe toss in a few different quests along the way.

Anyways, there could be hybrid solutions that would make BW and us Class Story fans happy. I advocate for Force User/ Non Force User stories myself.
Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty. Thomas Jefferson

kirorx
03.27.2014 , 02:08 PM | #806
I thought we couldn't do polls anymore

Pretty cool to see one again, I used to love doing them because they really show what the community wants
Watch the Clowder of Cather in this video http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j7uTcYvoEbU

Essence_of_Light
03.27.2014 , 02:27 PM | #807
Quote: Originally Posted by kirorx View Post

Pretty cool to see one again, I used to love doing them because they really show what the community wants
Personally, I think this poll should be stickied so newcomers & people who just start to post on the forum see it and vote.
For the Republic!
Click my referral link here for 7 free days as sub, free server transfer, free CC unlocks, and other bonuses!

ZionHalcyon
03.27.2014 , 03:00 PM | #808
Quote: Originally Posted by kirorx View Post

We can't - this is the one that got away from a while back. They've locked down the option since then.

Rafaman
03.27.2014 , 03:05 PM | #809
Quote: Originally Posted by ZionHalcyon View Post
We can't - this is the one that got away from a while back. They've locked down the option since then.
True. But this poll is still open for those that haven't voted. I like the idea of a sticky on this one.

Livein
03.28.2014 , 09:38 AM | #810
Bump for sticky!