Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Future Content...

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

View Poll Results: Vote for what you want most for future content...Pick up to 5
Class Story 2,481 69.83%
Operations 998 28.09%
PvP Content (Warzones, Arena's etc) 1,350 38.00%
Companions 963 27.10%
Space Content (beyond what is coming already) 644 18.13%
Planets 1,491 41.96%
Crew Skills and Crafting 607 17.08%
Character Customization Options (Hair, Faces, Body sizes, etc) 863 24.29%
Legacy 889 25.02%
Mini Games (Sabacc, Pod racing, pazaak, etc) 1,368 38.50%
Playable Races 1,047 29.47%
New Class 1,476 41.54%
Other 231 6.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 3553. You may not vote on this poll

Essence_of_Light
01.17.2014 , 10:14 PM | #751
Quote: Originally Posted by jedip_enguin View Post
Class story winning by a country mile, shocked I am not.
No kidding. The class stories are amazing. Its by far what I (and alot of others) love about this game.
For the Republic!
Click my referral link here for 7 free days as sub, free server transfer, and free CC unlocks!

Callaron
01.18.2014 , 01:22 AM | #752
Quote: Originally Posted by Essence_of_Light View Post
No kidding. The class stories are amazing. Its by far what I (and alot of others) love about this game.
Yep, and if they were to introduce some way to replay the story, one of the biggest arguements against Class stories would go out the window (no "replayability").
It seems Bioware is playing around with having things scale to level, like the new KDY FP and some of the events - here's to hoping it'll eventually get applied on a wider scale.
It would also do wonders to fix the complaints a lot of people have about the Double XP events (outleveling their stories).
Thanks for showing us you listen to our feedback, Bioware!
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)
Suggestion for letting us add certain story characters to our Strongholds.

Lord_of_Stone
01.18.2014 , 02:00 AM | #753
Thanks for the poll.

I hope Bioware sees this.

RotHC was awesome and all.... and Makeb is a beautiful planet, but I would have really liked to see a REAL chapter 4. 8 unique classes with 5 unique companions with hours upon hours of dialogue, THATS what makes this game great. Makeb isnt chapter 4.... its an interlude. Just like every other content update since launch has been.

A REAL chapter 4 would have:

A new planet
More companion dialogue (increased affection cap with more conversation steps)
A new objective (unique to each class)

RotHC only had one of these things, and you honestly just cant call it chapter 4.

The inquisitor and warrior responses/conversation with Darth Marr perfectly address this problem. Not only is the resolution of their act 3 stories barely mention, but they are shoved to the side to make room for a stream lined one size fits all story that every class goes through. Thats just a World Arc bioware... they are on every planet.....

/rant

Hebruixe
01.18.2014 , 07:38 AM | #754
The only thing on my wishlist:

1. Mounts mechanics. For example, a rotation that makes mounts travel faster, or mount weapons with purchasable/lootable upgrades. Introduce combat mounts like the Walkers from ewok battle in Return of the Jedi. Introduce mounted pvp/pve.

DarthMaulUK
01.19.2014 , 08:22 AM | #755
More PvP - and not silly Arenas either

Rafaman
01.19.2014 , 08:30 AM | #756
Heh. Love when this thread makes it back up top. It keeps going and going...

And a good sample sized too. Well worth a look BW.

Reno_Tarshil
01.19.2014 , 08:31 AM | #757
Quote: Originally Posted by Rafaman View Post
Heh. Love when this thread makes it back up top. It keeps going and going...

And a good sample sized too. Well worth a look BW.
Plus it has Eric's approval. While nothing is set in stone, it should provide them with an idea of things we'd like aside from the obvious Class Story, which will come when they decide if at all.
Back in Black (and redder)!
The Sith Lord of Butterfly Catching has returned.

http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuff and thangs.

Rafaman
01.19.2014 , 08:36 AM | #758
Quote: Originally Posted by Reno_Tarshil View Post
Plus it has Eric's approval. While nothing is set in stone, it should provide them with an idea of things we'd like aside from the obvious Class Story, which will come when they decide if at all.
True. I'm not advocating anything in particular, but the break out is interesting aside from class quests. To me, that was a given. But look how high a new class rated for example. A good point to start an investigation IMO.

danlscarlos
01.19.2014 , 09:32 AM | #759
Realistically, could we expect them to actually give us new story chapters?

Expo-Nential
01.19.2014 , 11:04 AM | #760
“You weak minded fool! He’s using an old Jedi Poll trick.”