Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Future Content...

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

View Poll Results: Vote for what you want most for future content...Pick up to 5
Class Story 2,635 70.15%
Operations 1,064 28.33%
PvP Content (Warzones, Arena's etc) 1,404 37.38%
Companions 1,057 28.14%
Space Content (beyond what is coming already) 660 17.57%
Planets 1,594 42.44%
Crew Skills and Crafting 634 16.88%
Character Customization Options (Hair, Faces, Body sizes, etc) 927 24.68%
Legacy 952 25.35%
Mini Games (Sabacc, Pod racing, pazaak, etc) 1,423 37.89%
Playable Races 1,100 29.29%
New Class 1,552 41.32%
Other 250 6.66%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 3756. You may not vote on this poll

OddballEasyEight
11.10.2013 , 02:22 PM | #621
Quote: Originally Posted by Bugattiboy View Post
This poll is pointless. You don't really expect EA will listen to you, do you?
Especially now that the results have been bloated by special interest groups...
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.

Vis-Tecum
11.10.2013 , 02:39 PM | #622
regardless of any debate over quality or accuracy in a internet poll

I find it interesting that if you give 2000 people 5 choices out of 13 options the highest percent of people agreeing on any one thing is not much higher then 50% and the second highest content sits below 50%

I really would have thought that 2- 3 of the options would have been around the 80% - 90%. I'm surprised at some of those options not at least making such a large percent's of peoples top 5 if they are being honest in their answers
Just go riding right by me on the crest of the new wave

chuixupu
11.10.2013 , 03:29 PM | #623
It is kind of funny how over the first week it leveled out around 500, then suddenly within a couple of days it exploded to 2000.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

lichoniespi
11.10.2013 , 03:38 PM | #624
It may be suprising, but then... actually not at all. Since some positions with a good score have also a good reason to not be worked:
Class Story - it only matters if done right and awesome. And often means better than so far! You mean karma choices, and decisions which matters over time. Or no linear aproach to challenges. I hardly imagine respectful content in less than 10 levels. It is something which distingueshe SWTOR most from other MMO but also calls for a lot of work.

PvP content - some ppl are just not interested in pvp, prefer pve in form of alts or operations/flashpoints. Even fan of pvp could have complains to balance, or premade vs pug scene.

New Class - questionable if there is a gap left to fill. And whats the point in leveling another toon in lacking content?

Minigames - it dosnt make my char stronger. Is independent to build and gear.

Planets - yay another planet... which looks like others, and have some generic plot. Yay.

Echriado
11.10.2013 , 05:09 PM | #625
I want to have children with Elara Dorne.

Zoom_VI
11.10.2013 , 10:04 PM | #626
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
then form your own special interest group?
Crinn

Sanity is for the weak minded.

Pietrastor
11.10.2013 , 10:05 PM | #627
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
Even bloating didn't change Class Stories' big lead

eartharioch
11.10.2013 , 10:32 PM | #628
Quote: Originally Posted by chuixupu View Post
It is kind of funny how over the first week it leveled out around 500, then suddenly within a couple of days it exploded to 2000.
What's *really* funny is how many days you think are in a week...the poll was posted on 2013-11-04 - -six days ago. Bioware/Eric posted on 2013-11-07, causing it to appear on Dev Tracker, and more than 50% of the replies occurred after BW/E's post.
Q: What did the five fingers say to the face?
A: It's a SLAP!
This is not my referral link

Jasuke
11.10.2013 , 10:41 PM | #629
What I really want for future content.....GUILD SHIPS!!! Come one bioware! Bring the guilds some love!

banehammer
11.11.2013 , 12:06 AM | #630
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
I agree with you entirely! General Discussion and this forums can certainly be a great representation of the playerbase at large, and its opinions. I don't want you to get the idea that I was saying otherwise. My reasoning is specifically tied to polls. Again, not that polls are bad, just that in many cases players can misunderstand poll results as "undeniable proof" of a point. It is when you can put a tangible number behind an opinion that things get a bit tricky and that is where the "in a vacuum" comment comes in. (like the Warzone type example I made)

-eric
lolol give an MMO player a rope, he'll wana be a cowboy ;P
Endoor | Guardian Jedi's have grenades now
Noxali | Sorcerer Storming to the light side like a traitor
HARBRINGER