Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Future Content...

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

View Poll Results: Vote for what you want most for future content...Pick up to 5
Class Story 2,478 69.84%
Operations 995 28.04%
PvP Content (Warzones, Arena's etc) 1,348 37.99%
Companions 963 27.14%
Space Content (beyond what is coming already) 642 18.09%
Planets 1,489 41.97%
Crew Skills and Crafting 607 17.11%
Character Customization Options (Hair, Faces, Body sizes, etc) 863 24.32%
Legacy 888 25.03%
Mini Games (Sabacc, Pod racing, pazaak, etc) 1,367 38.53%
Playable Races 1,046 29.48%
New Class 1,473 41.52%
Other 231 6.51%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 3548. You may not vote on this poll

Brexten
11.09.2013 , 07:03 PM | #601
Quote: Originally Posted by Jandi View Post
Most likely because that combined with the IP was the number 1 selling point of the game that they hyped for years and years. If it's too much effort for such small amount of content, they should have realized this VERY early in development and scrap the idea entirely and just focus on planetary arcs instead. Instead, they have now alienated and disappointed a huge chunk of their players.

At launch, the leveling and story was the only thing that actually WORKED in the entire game, rest was unfinished, rushed or just plain broken.

They tried to do too many things and failed at almost all of them. And now, all they do is add CC junk in an effort to drain what money they can from those that are left. This Starfighter expansion is a joke, sorry. Not one person needs a pvp mini-game that will get old in 2 weeks and I would gladly bet that everything that doesn't directly affect the performance of your ship WILL be a CC item. EVERYTHING.
Damn... I wish I could disagree with you... But sadly I can't... Rp and the class story is what kept me playing so far... But if I finished them all... Well then I will have a hard time deciding, if I should stick with beeing a sub or not... After all if they should stick to their decision to never to Class Stories again... Well then have a good one SWTOR. Don't get me wrong the planet arcs are not that bad... But compared to class story lines they are a bad joke. Makeb showed that sadly. Even if they make the planet arcs more specific to the classes, it will still not be good enough. If you make story your selling point BW then you will have to stick to that. PVP and PVE which works the same way it does in WoW won't cut it for me.

MasterMurdock
11.09.2013 , 08:13 PM | #602
i would love to see more story, and reasons to revisit old planets. Think of it this way, there could be a different instance of say Aldeerran after i have done my story (post level cap) where i can see the results of my, and my fellow players hard work.
LICKER OF ERIC MUSCO!
Sever: The Shadowlands
Guild: http://video-game-loft.enjin.com/home

Arkillon
11.10.2013 , 12:15 AM | #603
bumping this! PVP TIME!
Axn - Carnage

Warlord_Maliken
11.10.2013 , 12:28 AM | #604
1. PvP Warzones; more huttball maps
2. PvP Space; going to love it, i know it. Please keep expanding this.
3. Legacy System - complete it! I've been legacy 50 for over a year now and it basically does nothing for me.
thats all!
Maliken - 100 Juggernaut @ Shadowlands Server
Some call him The Golden Sasquatch Of Korriban. Others call him The Vicious Manbearpig.. If you hear, "Greetings my children.." before a warzone, victory is almost certain; for he is present. His favorite song is Bohemian Rhapsody from the γαλαξίας κύκλος galaxy. How he obtained access to such an artifact is still unkown.

Spoiler

Rilok_Singz
11.10.2013 , 01:53 AM | #605
pvp, nuff said
R i l o k
S t r i f e | C l i c k e r s

Watch Shadow/Assassin gameplay @ http://www.twitch.tv/rilok919

Caerus_Vong
11.10.2013 , 03:50 AM | #606
Also would be nice to see pvp and daily terminals on all of the planets

Twin
11.10.2013 , 04:16 AM | #607
Cross Server Queues
Either make it happen or explain how an entire team(s) of developers all can agree and state that this would be implemented with season 1, and some months later claim it's allmost impossible.

PvP Matchmaking
Add more requirements to improve matchmaking and quality of matches in both ranked and regulars. For example if there are 4 of any one class in queue for reg Arena, divide them into both teams. Add a minimum expertise requirement to enter warzones/arenas. Etc. (Obviously this requires Cross Server and for BW to end their "Quantity before quality" mentality)

Open World PvP.
Not 100 vs 100 like Ilum, but more simular to the Gree Event on a permanent basis. Open Areas on various planet that are flagged PvP and where there are PvPvE missions to be taken and completed. Make static bases/areas that players can flip to their faction and defend to get attacker and defender rewards of some form.
Also add overall incentive to actually look for PvP in the open, and remove the restriction to whisper/mail the opposing faction in an effort to encourage playermade world pvp events.

PvP Warzones
With Huttball as an exception, come up with warzones that offers new types of gameplay and strategics. Dont just reskin a map. The suggestion to create a "Huttball League" is also awesome and should be taken into serious consideration.

Minigames
Minigames made for both solo and group content should be implemented on a regular basis. Player Bounty Hunting, some form of vehicle racing and Sabacc/Pazaak are all good ideas. I'd even settle for a simple solo session of "Shave the sleeping wookiee".
TWINMOON
"Click my -Referral Link- below for some helpful rewards
http://www.swtor.com/r/kBLBlJ
Reward Info: http://www.swtor.com/info/friends

aeterno
11.10.2013 , 05:47 AM | #608
Most of all I want some imagination and ambition in the technical design department.

And I'm not talking about better fps and/or more people on screen.

I'm talking about how quest design, be it class or planet arc, works. I want to see it evolve into quest having impact on the open world as I perceive it.

While WoW can radically change a zone based on quest progress of an individual player it's laughable how this story/choice invested MMO has nothing but stageprop scenery background that doesn't change a single pixel of the planet you just liberated/conquered.

GNWP
11.10.2013 , 06:11 AM | #609
  1. Class Story
  2. PvP Content (Warzones, Arena's etc)
  3. Mini Games (Sabacc, Pod racing, pazaak, etc)
  4. Other. Please fix the bug when GCD runs, but no abilities was used.

Adwynyth
11.10.2013 , 09:29 AM | #610
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
Much as I would enjoy the feature.. um... NO. Why? It adds nothing to game play directly, yet it puts additional load on the servers. No thanks. The servers struggle when they are above HEAVY load as it is. We have 2.5 coming and while the servers have been doing better in recent months (due to lower overall high end loading)... it's going to be a gank fest once 2.5 goes live. I'm not looking forward to The Harbinger passing out every night again at prime time because it's running near FULL capacity.
In other words, don't do what I want, do what you want. Not a real argument against, thanks.
Horrendously bad fan fiction: Sith in a Pretty Dress