Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Future Content...

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

View Poll Results: Vote for what you want most for future content...Pick up to 5
Class Story 2,315 69.29%
Operations 926 27.72%
PvP Content (Warzones, Arena's etc) 1,286 38.49%
Companions 882 26.40%
Space Content (beyond what is coming already) 617 18.47%
Planets 1,389 41.57%
Crew Skills and Crafting 582 17.42%
Character Customization Options (Hair, Faces, Body sizes, etc) 811 24.27%
Legacy 832 24.90%
Mini Games (Sabacc, Pod racing, pazaak, etc) 1,309 39.18%
Playable Races 982 29.39%
New Class 1,380 41.30%
Other 224 6.70%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 3341. You may not vote on this poll

Callaron
11.08.2013 , 06:25 PM | #541
Quote: Originally Posted by JediMasterSLC View Post
Who cares about what f2pers think? The people who will base their financial commitment to this game on BW's decisions and effort regarding future content are more likely to be the same kind of people who would vote in a poll like this.
There are F2Pers that actually make the transition to subscribers - so I wouldn't say that their opinions are entirely without value.
Although I agree, Bioware's biggest spenders are without a doubt also part of the subscribers group.
Thanks for showing us you listen to our feedback, Bioware!
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)
Want more Class stories? Let Bioware know!

Arkerus
11.08.2013 , 07:47 PM | #542
Quote: Originally Posted by aeterno View Post
I want a flipping expansion. A proper one. Sack up or pack up EA.

For the 2nd year I'm watching Blizzcon feeling like a jewish kid on christmas.

Why are you doing this to me Bioware?
Just play what you want.
Hooning in the rex : http://youtu.be/xtXUM6yPMCY

LordArtemis
11.08.2013 , 10:41 PM | #543
So class story, PVP content and minigames. It looks like PVP content bumped out planets from the top three and now sits at number two, with class stories still at a comfortable first place.

Unfortunately, as some others have mentioned, it looks like a few unscrupulous folks from the PVP side of things have bragged about voting more than once in this poll. If that is the truth that is pretty low.

Sappharan
11.08.2013 , 11:13 PM | #544
Here was me getting all excited that Bioware made this thread. Glad it is here. I just do not think much will come of it.

LordArtemis
11.08.2013 , 11:16 PM | #545
I'm looking for duplicate names in the voting list, I haven't found any, but perhaps it doesn't list multiple votes as multiple same name entries, or they could be voting under another account.

I'll keep looking. So far I don't see any obvious evidence of vote duping.

Eitetsu
11.08.2013 , 11:43 PM | #546
Class story continuation is a must. Even if it comes late. I'll gladly wait for it, as long as it DOES in fact get here eventually. I gotta know what the agent does next. I want to see my inquisitor seize more power. My warrior's duty to the Emperor isn't over. All 8 stories have so much more in them!

So much to do, and a massive time and budget sink. I understand their hesitation. But if they plan it out right, they can use a lot of the stuff that's already in the game (as far as planets and other resources go) and just expand on it. No need to create like another 6 planets and such. Like how they did the macrobinocular and dreadseed quest lines. Or the Gree\Bounty Week events (and Rakghoul outbreak and acquisition race) . They just added to or expanded existing locations. Pretty smart.

I for one would love to see my characters revisit "old worlds" for new stories. Might be a great opportunity to see how our decisions affected those planets as well. All sorts of cool things they could do.
Eitetsu - Assassin; Tenzinn - Marauder; Kathedra - Mercenary; Korrana - Operative; Murasaki - Sorcerer; Tathata - Juggernaut; Weißreiter - Sniper; Aureatus - Powertech

offence
11.09.2013 , 02:03 AM | #547
Very good Poll , game is in dire need of PvP updates , more game modes maybe bring back 8v8 ranked with solo que, we need more character customization and gender change would be a nice option.

AshlaBoga
11.09.2013 , 02:09 AM | #548
12:07 PM PST Nov 9th.
1,711/450,000*

Not very unbiased...

*Approximately
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Selenial
11.09.2013 , 02:52 AM | #549
Quote: Originally Posted by LordArtemis View Post
I'm looking for duplicate names in the voting list, I haven't found any, but perhaps it doesn't list multiple votes as multiple same name entries, or they could be voting under another account.

I'll keep looking. So far I don't see any obvious evidence of vote duping.
Only fishy thing i've noticed is that I got 6 votes, even though I only chose 5 things. Wont say which I didnt chose, but yeh.. Weird, still, nothing that looks duped.

Hard to tell though, would be a different name entirely me'thinks.
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away from… save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

Telsnow
11.09.2013 , 03:48 AM | #550
I find it funny that the two most voted for things, class story and a new class, are the two least likely things we'll be getting anytime soon because it doesn't seem economically feasible given everything the devs have been saying over the years. Such is the price of trying to cram SRPG elements into an MMO, or vice versa depending on your perspective.