Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Future Content...

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

View Poll Results: Vote for what you want most for future content...Pick up to 5
Class Story 2,481 69.83%
Operations 998 28.09%
PvP Content (Warzones, Arena's etc) 1,350 38.00%
Companions 963 27.10%
Space Content (beyond what is coming already) 644 18.13%
Planets 1,491 41.96%
Crew Skills and Crafting 607 17.08%
Character Customization Options (Hair, Faces, Body sizes, etc) 863 24.29%
Legacy 889 25.02%
Mini Games (Sabacc, Pod racing, pazaak, etc) 1,368 38.50%
Playable Races 1,047 29.47%
New Class 1,476 41.54%
Other 231 6.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 3553. You may not vote on this poll

Darth_Wicked's Avatar


Darth_Wicked
11.06.2013 , 05:15 PM | #211
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Well, based on my "activity" Bioware would see that I raid a lot more than I play class stories, and idle on Fleet more than I raid (most days.) If they use that as a basis of working out what things I like, "idling on Fleet" is highest on the list and the easiest thing for them to develop.
Who knows? Maybe it's actually THAT accurate.

Tatile's Avatar


Tatile
11.06.2013 , 05:16 PM | #212
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
Who knows? Maybe it's actually THAT accurate.
Would explain why most of the updates thus far have been for the Cartel Market

Vandicus's Avatar


Vandicus
11.06.2013 , 05:19 PM | #213
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Would explain why most of the updates thus far have been for the Cartel Market
Fleet is our runway.
Darasuum kote ner vode!
Darasuum kote Mando'ade!

Darth_Wicked's Avatar


Darth_Wicked
11.06.2013 , 05:20 PM | #214
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Would explain why most of the updates thus far have been for the Cartel Market
Congratulations. At the first glance of the words "cartel" and "market", even separately, that's one more developer being forced to work in stuff for the CM. I hope you're proud of yourself.
Spoiler

Callaron's Avatar


Callaron
11.06.2013 , 05:21 PM | #215
They probably know every little detail.
Including how much time you spent "idle" in front of the twi'lek holo dancers, the shirtless twi'lek dancer in the Cartel Bazaar or that Jaesa in her slave girl outfit on your ship.

On a more serious note; yeah, I believe they keep track of a lot of things, they do it for Dragon Age and their other single player RPGs, so it would surprise me to find out that Swtor was an exception.
Thanks for showing us you listen to our feedback, Bioware!
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)
Suggestion for letting us add certain story characters to our Strongholds.

GalacticKegger's Avatar


GalacticKegger
11.06.2013 , 05:26 PM | #216
Quote: Originally Posted by tatile View Post
well, based on my "activity" bioware would see that i raid a lot more than i play class stories, and idle on fleet more than i raid (most days.) if they use that as a basis of working out what things i like, "idling on fleet" is highest on the list and the easiest thing for them to develop.
lmao! They probably used your analytics to come up with the <shift><click> GTN field population function.
Peace out . . .

Darth_Wicked's Avatar


Darth_Wicked
11.06.2013 , 05:27 PM | #217
Quote: Originally Posted by Callaron View Post
They probably know every little detail.
Including how much time you spent "idle" in front of the twi'lek holo dancers, the shirtless twi'lek dancer in the Cartel Bazaar or that Jaesa in her slave girl outfit on your ship.

On a more serious note; yeah, I believe they keep track of a lot of things, they do it for Dragon Age and their other single player RPGs, so it would surprise me to find out that Swtor was an exception.
Indeed. I still remember reading some stuff, where they knew exactly how many people had finished ME2, how many of them had played with FemShep and all that stuff.

EDIT:

Here it is...

http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/03/25/ma...3-infographic/

LaniAkavir's Avatar


LaniAkavir
11.06.2013 , 05:32 PM | #218
Forgot what I voted for, but I do want new classes.

Republic Agents and Imperial Troopers, have Underworld classes go neutral and have them pick sides.
Combat Medic since Summer 2011

Kenji, S-1 All-Derp
The Medic's Legacy

Tatile's Avatar


Tatile
11.06.2013 , 05:40 PM | #219
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
Congratulations. At the first glance of the words "cartel" and "market", even separately, that's one more developer being forced to work in stuff for the CM. I hope you're proud of yourself.
Spoiler
Hey, if it means getting the gender restrictions removed from the dancer gear, you can thank my Agent's glistening, muscled thighs

Callaron's Avatar


Callaron
11.06.2013 , 05:41 PM | #220
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
Indeed. I still remember reading some stuff, where they knew exactly how many people had finished ME2, how many of them had played with FemShep and all that stuff.

EDIT:

Here it is...

http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/03/25/ma...3-infographic/
Yep.
And that's pretty much just the tip of the iceberg.
If you read the Bioware social forums you can sometimes come across a dev post where they say something about knowing who is the most popular romance companion, how many people have finished the romance, how far into the story they got, what the most popular specializations are...
Bioware is pretty much Big Brother when it comes to their games.
Thanks for showing us you listen to our feedback, Bioware!
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)
Suggestion for letting us add certain story characters to our Strongholds.