Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Future Content...

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

View Poll Results: Vote for what you want most for future content...Pick up to 5
Class Story 2,315 69.29%
Operations 926 27.72%
PvP Content (Warzones, Arena's etc) 1,286 38.49%
Companions 882 26.40%
Space Content (beyond what is coming already) 617 18.47%
Planets 1,389 41.57%
Crew Skills and Crafting 582 17.42%
Character Customization Options (Hair, Faces, Body sizes, etc) 811 24.27%
Legacy 832 24.90%
Mini Games (Sabacc, Pod racing, pazaak, etc) 1,309 39.18%
Playable Races 982 29.39%
New Class 1,380 41.30%
Other 224 6.70%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 3341. You may not vote on this poll

Malckiah
11.05.2013 , 12:14 PM | #91
I left the titles (legacy, Class story, Companions, etc) very open on purpose, because each one contains so much possible content if I tried to list a few examples it would only limit them more. Legacy in itself is a very broad spectrum as the legacy system covers a lot. I wanted Companions to mean what you think it means...everything that has to do with companions etc.

Andryah
11.05.2013 , 12:19 PM | #92
Quote: Originally Posted by Malckiah View Post
I left the titles (legacy, Class story, Companions, etc) very open on purpose, because each one contains so much possible content if I tried to list a few examples it would only limit them more. Legacy in itself is a very broad spectrum as the legacy system covers a lot. I wanted Companions to mean what you think it means...everything that has to do with companions etc.
Personally, I like the way you did the categories. You struck a good balance between segmentation, while keeping the total number of variables within reason. And you let us choose up to 5, which allows better polling since few people want only one thing in an MMO.

And interesting meta themes I see emerging is:

1) there is a clear evidence of the popularity of class story and to a lessor degree mini-games and planets.
2) everything else (except crafting) is fairly evenly distributed.... showing how diverse the player base is.
3) PvP and Crafting score lower then the volume of demand statements in the forum indicate. They are actually about where I would expect them to be... so this further demonstrates that crafters and PvPers are vocal demanders. And PvPers have a penchant for speaking on behalf of everyone, while really speaking for themselves. This is exactly why polls are good for the forum.
Forum disputatio ------> est completum ineptias.

Alec_Fortescue
11.05.2013 , 12:26 PM | #93
I thought polls aren't welcome... ;D

Whatever.

I choose class story, companions and Legacy because those are WHAT MADE SWTOR. Period. Without class stories it's just another generic mmo. Just in a Star Wars setting and with much less features.
*Best Dressed Jedi of 2014* http://mmo-fashion.com/tor-fashion-contest-results/

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware

Tatile
11.05.2013 , 12:37 PM | #94
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
I thought polls aren't welcome... ;D
That may just be petitions. Because those ask Bioware to DO something, while everything else is merely suggestion and conjecture.

Icebergy
11.05.2013 , 01:40 PM | #95
I am surprised that Operations does not have more votes. I wonder if that is because most people are happy with the amount of Operations we have or if less people play Operations than I would think.
Mikal'B, Battlemaster and Fleet Commodore of the Republic.
<Contraband Inc> 10/10 NiM, 4/4 NiM, NMP, 7/12 NiM, HM GF, 4/5 NiM
Jedi Covenant

WestXv
11.05.2013 , 01:42 PM | #96
Well operations are nice but if a new one comes out that means new gear level and new gear level means additional grinding on top of current and the current gear is obsolete so people are content with them for now.
Once upon a time in a galaxy far far away....

Andryah
11.05.2013 , 01:55 PM | #97
Quote: Originally Posted by Icebergy View Post
I am surprised that Operations does not have more votes. I wonder if that is because most people are happy with the amount of Operations we have or if less people play Operations than I would think.
I would gather that this represents the notion that most players are happy with the current pace/progress on Operations in the patching cycles. Frankly.. that could be true for PvP too.. though I think the low PvP number speaks more to this game being minority PvP (regardless of what zealots tell us otherwise).
Forum disputatio ------> est completum ineptias.

Callaron
11.05.2013 , 01:56 PM | #98
Quote: Originally Posted by WestXv View Post
Well operations are nice but if a new one comes out that means new gear level and new gear level means additional grinding on top of current and the current gear is obsolete so people are content with them for now.
Like Bioware has said a few times, the forum visitors tend to be of a different breed than the vast hordes out there.
I'm guessing the average MMOer out there is going "lulz @ stories!".
Thanks for showing us you listen to our feedback, Bioware!
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)
Want more Class stories? Let Bioware know!

gorstram
11.05.2013 , 02:04 PM | #99
Quote: Originally Posted by Icebergy View Post
Operations are awesome, but that road from 1-50 made us fall in love with our characters. THAT is what cemented my love of SWTOR. The devs got us hooked, and we've been chasing the Class Story dragon ever since.
PO5:
Finklefett- 55 Merc (Gungans Ate My Baby)
Finkleboom- 55 Mando w/ 25% more Jesus Beams <OOTAP>
Finkle'Fabulous- 55 Vanguard: "The Big Pink Tank" <OOTAP>

Lord_Ravenhurst
11.05.2013 , 02:20 PM | #100
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
I think the low PvP number speaks more to this game being minority PvP (regardless of what zealots tell us otherwise).
yeah, you "think" again (cringe)

I play PvP, did I vote "game needs more PvP"? Do you see my name there? No.

You PvE-only extremists always love to pretend there is a PvE vs. PvP debate, in reality there are normal people who simply play everything because not everyone is a PvP hating carebear, but I still think this game needs other cool stuff first before adding more PvP maps.

Anyway, this poll is a big fat joke. Lots of shoulder patting going on here, the reality of what this game needs is outside of this forum, look it up in the unsubscribers thread or on mmorpg.com