Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

White and Black dye from the Cartel Market

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
White and Black dye from the Cartel Market

Infernixx
11.04.2013 , 04:00 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
There is no excuse for any single use item to ever cost more than a month's subscription.

Anyone who pays $10 or $20 for a single use item is hastening the death of TOR and feeding the rise of TOR:The Cash Shop Menace.
Being bored, I was perusing the forums while waiting on my 5:30 class to convene when I ran across this gem of a post. In it is so much silly bias that it has to be a troll as I can't imagine anyone actually being this arrogant in truth.

So. I'm saving it for all of posterity. Congratulations.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Infernixx nailed it. This is correct.
There is no excuse for any single use item to ever cost more than a month's subscription. Anyone who pays $10 or $20 for a single use item is hastening the death of TOR and feeding the rise of TOR:The Cash Shop Menace.

CosmicKat
11.04.2013 , 04:03 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Infernixx View Post
Being bored, I was perusing the forums while waiting on my 5:30 class to convene when I ran across this gem of a post. In it is so much silly bias that it has to be a troll as I can't imagine anyone actually being this arrogant in truth.

So. I'm saving it for all of posterity. Congratulations.
Hey, I could do one better and come up with an Andryah-like sig....

"I'm a super genius!" Stephen Hawking
"So am I!" CosmicKat

orangefishboy
09.30.2014 , 12:21 AM | #23
There is no excuse for any single use item to ever cost more than a month's subscription.

Anyone who pays $10 or $20 for a single use item is hastening the death of TOR and feeding the rise of TOR:The Cash Shop Menace.
As a subscriber, if I was to decide I wanted that dye, I would simply wait two months to get the free CCs and buy it with those. Alternately, I could use the 10k CCs I already have saved up.

Ghost_Spectre
09.30.2014 , 09:52 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Vodamin View Post
Is it a single use? Can I get a copy of it from the collections, or once used, its gone forever?
I wish they'd let us craft those dyes. Enough time has gone by, it doesn't make any sense to have them not creatable now.