Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

She Who Battles Monsters: An Assassin's Tale

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Fiction
She Who Battles Monsters: An Assassin's Tale

Xakthul
11.26.2013 , 05:43 PM | #11
Ha ha, you write fights better than you think.

And it would be awesome to have character bios
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

11.27.2013 , 11:26 AM | #12
I agree with Xakthul I thought the fight was pretty good.

Lialu
11.28.2013 , 10:23 AM | #13
I really like how this going, keep it up!

Mirdthestrill
11.30.2013 , 01:40 AM | #14
It's kind of a short, non-exciting post today, but to make up for it, I've included a character list in the first post! It's got the cast, in order of appearance, along with a picture of what do/would look like in-game.

Part 7: Allies
Spoiler
I <3 alts!

12.01.2013 , 10:54 AM | #15
Kiarn,quillan and lord erilinn are characters you actually have and play on right?

Mirdthestrill
12.01.2013 , 12:04 PM | #16
No, just Kiarn and Erilinn for now. I also have another warrior, who will probably be showing up pretty soon, and another inquisitor, who won't show up for a while, but will definitely make it in eventually. Although due to my altaholism, they're all very low level. The rest I just created in character-creator to show what they look like.

I also have plans for introducing a couple of my other, non-sith alts, but that won't happen until very far down the road.
I <3 alts!

12.01.2013 , 12:32 PM | #17
ok thanks.

Mirdthestrill
12.07.2013 , 02:08 AM | #18
So, I might have to admit that today's post has more than a little bit of my own experience injected into it. Specifically, this is what happens to me whenever I attempt to take up jogging.

Part 8: Morning
Spoiler
I <3 alts!

Syart
12.07.2013 , 06:33 AM | #19
This is fascinating, you've really drawn me in ... who is Kiarn, why is she at the academy, what's going to happen with her and the other students ... looking foward to reading more

I like the way you're writing it in present tense and as though in Kiarn's head; it gives the story an immediacy and sense of ongoing immersion for the reader, IMHO.
Control, passion, diligence: these three principles shape your world.

Lord Scourge: To repeat a mistake and expect a beneficial outcome is a sign of insanity.

12.07.2013 , 10:17 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Syart View Post
This is fascinating, you've really drawn me in ... who is Kiarn, why is she at the academy, what's going to happen with her and the other students ... looking foward to reading more

I like the way you're writing it in present tense and as though in Kiarn's head; it gives the story an immediacy and sense of ongoing immersion for the reader, IMHO.
Same here.