Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What will you be leveling?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
What will you be leveling?

MustangCzar
11.03.2013 , 09:18 PM | #1
Just curious, what will you guys be leveling for this next double xp weekend of the 27th to the 2nd? Go ahead and throw in why your level them too.

ishbindeinvater
11.04.2013 , 02:33 AM | #2
i have 24/7 double XP through rested XP so for me it doesnt change anything.

currently i am leveling a powertech, bounty hunters are the only class i didnt finish the story yet. on imp side.
ICH BIN DEIN VAAAATEERRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!

VitalityPrime
11.04.2013 , 07:29 AM | #3
I'll be leveling my weightclass while eating a lot of turkey and spending time with family during the thanksgiving weekend.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge. There is no fear, there is power. I am the heart of the force. I am the revealing fire of light. I am the mystery of darkness, in balance with chaos and harmony...immortal in the force.

slafko
11.04.2013 , 07:36 AM | #4
Gunslinger. She's lvl 39 on Balmorra atm and I'd really like to have one of each Republic class maxed.

Never_Hesitate
11.04.2013 , 07:40 AM | #5
I'll probably level my slinger as well or get my scoundrel from 50 to 55
T3-M4 - Lvl 55 Chars:
T'hana Jugg, Saleona Sniper, S'inthoras Mara,Hannahla Merc, Eleondra&Eleondraa Ops,
Leeonira Sorc, CaphalÝr Sorc, Kindarya Assa, LeoniŽ PT,
Revuna Mando, Leojuna Scoundrel, Simon'e Shadow, Sileona Guardian

Jedi_riches
11.04.2013 , 09:52 AM | #6
Probably try to raise my trooper from level 47, then look at either my level 13 smugglar or level my level 17 sage.

sofiebear
11.04.2013 , 09:54 AM | #7
Definitely Warrior and Trooper... Only stories I haven't done yet... :P
emisha, conqueror of the dread fortress.
<the vexxed>

PLynkes
11.04.2013 , 10:00 AM | #8
My Smuggler (20-something) and Bounty Hunter (late 30s). In my head neither of them give a damn about the Republic or Empire, so the double XP means I shall be able to skip those patriotic planetary questlines and still keep pace with the content.

KittyCheshire
11.04.2013 , 10:14 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by ishbindeinvater View Post
i have 24/7 double XP through rested XP so for me it doesnt change anything.

currently i am leveling a powertech, bounty hunters are the only class i didnt finish the story yet. on imp side.
I thought double XP also affected quest rewards where-as rested doesn't? I'm curious now about Rested vs Double XP weekend.

And thank you OP, I didn't see another one was coming! Yay. No-one celebrates Thanksgiving in my family, so I didn't even know it would be Thanksgiving. No clue what I'd level, I might just get all my desired toons to ~level 40 before the weekend and then PvP, PvP, PvP. Level ~38 is always a bit of a leveling-depression for me. The flashpoint is Colocoid, by far the worst one in my book (first bit gives no XP what-so-ever and turrets, zzz, second bit hardly gives any since you kill a mobs that are very low in numbers but take long to kill and the 'puzzle' bits can really confuse people and get them killed, damn pushbacks.) The planet is Belsavis *shiver* it feels like so much traveling. I somehow never ended up doing planets after chapter 2 was done, felt so complete. (Note: I've done all classquests already, so ye, that's not good for the questing motivation) On top of that it's the moment I get a bit bored of playing the same toon for so long.

PS: Any tips and tricks on overcoming my level 38-47 depression are welcome!

ishbindeinvater
11.04.2013 , 11:23 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by KittyCheshire View Post
I thought double XP also affected quest rewards where-as rested doesn't? I'm curious now about Rested vs Double XP weekend.

And thank you OP, I didn't see another one was coming! Yay. No-one celebrates Thanksgiving in my family, so I didn't even know it would be Thanksgiving. No clue what I'd level, I might just get all my desired toons to ~level 40 before the weekend and then PvP, PvP, PvP. Level ~38 is always a bit of a leveling-depression for me. The flashpoint is Colocoid, by far the worst one in my book (first bit gives no XP what-so-ever and turrets, zzz, second bit hardly gives any since you kill a mobs that are very low in numbers but take long to kill and the 'puzzle' bits can really confuse people and get them killed, damn pushbacks.) The planet is Belsavis *shiver* it feels like so much traveling. I somehow never ended up doing planets after chapter 2 was done, felt so complete. (Note: I've done all classquests already, so ye, that's not good for the questing motivation) On top of that it's the moment I get a bit bored of playing the same toon for so long.

PS: Any tips and tricks on overcoming my level 38-47 depression are welcome!
that might be true.

but too fast leveling brings you too fast to the grind... so for me, i dont enjoy that.

but leveling a toon from 1 to 30 fast is welcome because those are the more boring levels for me.
ICH BIN DEIN VAAAATEERRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!