Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

can't use my new JA3 Speeder.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
can't use my new JA3 Speeder.

DarkCrossing
11.02.2013 , 11:07 AM | #1
Can't get my JA3 Speeder to work. I'm lvl 28 and have speeder piloting but it's blacked out to me . Do I need to buy the speeder piloting?

theStirge
11.02.2013 , 11:21 AM | #2
This is a known bug that they'll fix in the next patch. Currently you have to have Speeder Piloting III to use it, even though it's only supposed to require Speeder Piloting I.

DarkCrossing
11.03.2013 , 09:58 AM | #3
Thank you.

Xaltavius
11.05.2013 , 09:07 AM | #4
Still not working.

theStirge
11.05.2013 , 10:16 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Xaltavius View Post
Still not working.
That's because there wasn't a patch in the maintenance this morning; all they did was turn on the in-game Cartel Coin purchasing. The patch will be next Tuesday.

Kaos_KidSWTOR
11.05.2013 , 12:56 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by theStirge View Post
That's because there wasn't a patch in the maintenance this morning; all they did was turn on the in-game Cartel Coin purchasing. The patch will be next Tuesday.
That's retarded... They should release a patch every tuesday to fix bugs, no matter if there arent any bugs to fix, if there arent any big bugs to fix they should optimise the game more... this game has really bad FPS in 16 man Ops and some Warzones. and Shadows cut the FPS of a GTX 560 (Overclocked) Down to less than 10... Optimise your game Bioware!

lokiwalker
11.05.2013 , 01:02 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaos_KidSWTOR View Post
That's retarded... They should release a patch every tuesday to fix bugs, no matter if there arent any bugs to fix, if there arent any big bugs to fix they should optimise the game more... this game has really bad FPS in 16 man Ops and some Warzones. and Shadows cut the FPS of a GTX 560 (Overclocked) Down to less than 10... Optimise your game Bioware!
The flip side of that is you would have longer downtime every week. And if you are constantly patching you are creating the opportunity for more bugs.

Kaos_KidSWTOR
11.05.2013 , 02:04 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by lokiwalker View Post
The flip side of that is you would have longer downtime every week. And if you are constantly patching you are creating the opportunity for more bugs.
I dont care about the downtime. I would rather have a game that has long downtimes and less bugs than a game laden with bugs and is always up...

WarringEagle
11.07.2013 , 12:11 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by theStirge View Post

Thanks! I couldn't understand why I couldn't use the darn thing.

AshlaBoga
11.07.2013 , 01:23 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaos_KidSWTOR View Post
I dont care about the downtime. I would rather have a game that has long downtimes and less bugs than a game laden with bugs and is always up...
And the EU people would probably hate you

Luckily I'm a Canuck
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!