Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

treek mute custimization or force choke hold on treek PLZ!!!!1!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
treek mute custimization or force choke hold on treek PLZ!!!!1!

Rankyn
01.15.2014 , 12:58 PM | #31
I really hate the change that made all companions chatter when you get off your vehicle.
A little is fine... it enhances the experience, but this is just way too much.

Caladhir
01.15.2014 , 01:58 PM | #32
And for an even more annoying Treek, get her a helmet with a voice modulator (and be sure to not have "hide helmet" checked). Echo Robot Treek! Eetcha Ninga Ninga!

DarthTHC
01.15.2014 , 03:09 PM | #33
I'm secretly hoping that the EU re-do by Lucas Arts forces BioWare to make Treek not-an-Ewok.

Woops, guess it's not a secret any more.

SweaterGuyTitus
08.17.2015 , 09:08 PM | #34
I would very much enjoy a mute function. Not getting a healing companion as a sith inquisitor until Hoth is kind of suckish. So I thought to myself, "Man I guess I'll just spend a million credits and use this treek person." I regret that decision. I hate her guts. She heals well which I like. But she never shuts her stupid mouth, which I hate. As soon as I get *possible spoiler* on Hoth I'll never use this companion again.
Why are these so hard to find!? Also, why do we hold them like idiots?

dashriprock
08.17.2015 , 10:29 PM | #35
I hope they add a companion combat mute option in the future. I regret buying Treek. Awesome follower in terms of ability but I just cant stand the constant combat chatter. I basically used her for a few hours and now have gone back to the regular companions on all my characters.

Ghenghis-Khan
08.19.2015 , 03:00 PM | #36
every computer has a mute function. Use that. I like treek's jiber jabber. It scares the hell out of my wife late at night if I have the audio to loud.
Do you like free stuff and a free subscription, just click this link. http://www.swtor.com/r/Dx6MFG
Santa wearing full mandalorian armor will come and give you a surprise if you do. But if your bad he enslaves you and forces you to play FFXI till you go insane.

Icestar
08.19.2015 , 03:04 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Ghenghis-Khan View Post
every computer has a mute function. Use that.
Yeah but with that everything else gets silent, what we want is some way to silence Treek only.

ArtaxDarkmane
08.19.2015 , 03:09 PM | #38
If every class had a healer as their first companion then I could agree that if you don't like how she sounds then don't use her. I think all companions talk too much, and should only make one comment during a combat cycle.

Icestar
08.19.2015 , 04:14 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by ArtaxDarkmane View Post
If every class had a healer as their first companion then I could agree that if you don't like how she sounds then don't use her. I think all companions talk too much, and should only make one comment during a combat cycle.
If they make a way to silence Treek it would ofcourse be a option for all companions, I agree that the one liners many of them repeat over an over again is annoying aswell.

Andryah
08.19.2015 , 04:28 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Icestar View Post
If they make a way to silence Treek it would ofcourse be a option for all companions, I agree that the one liners many of them repeat over an over again is annoying aswell.
Simple solution.. keep one of the monkeys as a pet and keep it out. It's random cackling laughter will distract you from Treeks meaningless banter.
"We don't see the world as it is. We see the world as WE are." ~Anais Nin