Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

treek mute custimization or force choke hold on treek PLZ!!!!1!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
treek mute custimization or force choke hold on treek PLZ!!!!1!

sharpenedstick
11.04.2013 , 09:51 AM | #21
I actually think Treek is funny. But either way, people like the OP are why we can't have interesting character races like Wookie or Rodian.

Icebergy
11.04.2013 , 10:07 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by sharpenedstick View Post
I actually think Treek is funny. But either way, people like the OP are why we can't have interesting character races like Wookie or Rodian.
No, we can't have "interesting" character races like Wookies or Rodians because that would be stupid.
10/10 NiM, 4/4 NiM, NMP, 7/12 NiM, HM GF, 4/5 NiM, 7/10 HM
I am happy that there will be a renewed focus on story, I love story, its why I picked this MMO. But I picked an MMO, not an episodic single player RPG that I have to pay a subscription to receive the episodes.

branmakmuffin
11.04.2013 , 10:17 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Icebergy View Post
I did not, in any way, state, or form, say what advanced players require. I merely stated that if you are skilled at this game, you will be most efficient with a DPS companion as a response to the person complaining that they were "forced" to use Treek because she is the "best" companion.
It's a good thing you are here to tell everyone how the most "advanced" players do, or at least should, play the game.

Gandrake
01.15.2014 , 09:45 AM | #24
I knew there had to be another post on this. I HATE treek constantly blabbering while I play. I almost cancelled my subscription today after fighting with it for 10 minutes. I don't want ALL the sound muted in the game, but, I don't want to listen to its constant jibberish about every last detail of every last thing I do in the game. Treek is a great companion that needs a serious mute option soon!

Andryah
01.15.2014 , 09:52 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Killumuch View Post
plz plz plz make it possible to mute her/him even if I have to pay coins I will
She grows on you. I hardly even notice her jabbering any more.

Besides ... since they would never let us mute the ship droid.... I would not hold my breath for a Treek mute.
sayonara SWTOR. I will miss the game, I will miss many players, I will NOT miss being lied to and deceived. I will not miss rookie level mistakes of epic proportions.

branmakmuffin
01.15.2014 , 10:14 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
I knew there had to be another post on this. I HATE treek constantly blabbering while I play.
Control-s. Thank me later.

Zorvan
01.15.2014 , 10:27 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by AdrianDmitruk View Post
Normally I am of the "don't like a comp, don't use it" variety, but I should note that we still hear other players' Treek fuzzballs. I suspect this has something to do with the OP's problem.

This is simply a smaller-scale repeat of a problem that existed at launch, when you could hear others' companions so questing was a never-ending stream of the same phrases over and over again. Bioware eventually muted other players' companions so you would only hear your own, but somehow they forgot about this when they came up with Treek.
The last few days, I've noticed I've been sporadically hearing other people's companions. Can get annoying when on fleet. Seems EAware may have borked something somewhere.
Thinking of returning to SWToR as a subscriber, or want to subscribe for the first time?
Do yourself a favor and just use the money to buy a pizza instead.

Icebergy
01.15.2014 , 10:50 AM | #28
HA! I was sitting on the fleet today and I heard Treek's little healing noises and I just KNEW if I checked the forums I would see a thread pop up complaining about it.
10/10 NiM, 4/4 NiM, NMP, 7/12 NiM, HM GF, 4/5 NiM, 7/10 HM
I am happy that there will be a renewed focus on story, I love story, its why I picked this MMO. But I picked an MMO, not an episodic single player RPG that I have to pay a subscription to receive the episodes.

MisterBlackJack
01.15.2014 , 11:09 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by jedimasterjac View Post
Please... what... why? Just don't use her.
That's crazy talk right there
THE FORCE FIGHTS WITH ME.....IN THE C.E. V.I.P LOUNGE

Andryah
01.15.2014 , 11:24 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by MisterBlackJack View Post
That's crazy talk right there
Heh.. yeah.

As long as she charges the target on her hang glider... she can yammer about anything she wants... I just tune her out. I mean, what's she going to do?... gank my ankles?
sayonara SWTOR. I will miss the game, I will miss many players, I will NOT miss being lied to and deceived. I will not miss rookie level mistakes of epic proportions.