Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Dread Forged Loot Tokens] Gloves only drop on 8man HM?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
[Dread Forged Loot Tokens] Gloves only drop on 8man HM?

tahoeWolverine
11.01.2013 , 09:41 AM | #1
I hadn't seen this posted anywhere yet, so I figured I would see if other people have experienced this as well. We've been clearing 1x 16man and 2x 8man each week, and Grob'thok has only ever dropped gloves on 8man, and only ever 2x pants on 16man. I can't believe that this is intended, preventing 16man groups from getting glove tokens, and it's especially frustrating since Raptus is always a guaranteed pants drop. Luckily, pants are an in-demand piece for the surge or accuracy enhancement.

Any other 16mans seeing this?
DrGordon - Chosen - Prophecy of the Five

Shandellon
11.01.2013 , 09:46 AM | #2
Its is broken. We are getting 4 pieces of legs each week, no gloves. Gloves only drop from 8 man
Cyntia - Sage Healer Hp - Gunsliger Dps
<Not Good Enough>/<FriendlyFire> @ ToFN

namesaretough
11.01.2013 , 12:10 PM | #3
We've seen the same thing.
Smugglin

Keypek
11.01.2013 , 12:23 PM | #4
This discussion has taken place with us as well I believe as we have had only pants drop as well.
K'mpek/Keypek or some variation
Vanguard dps for nim progression. 55s=1 of everything.
Undercon__ ICE Breaker>Corellian Run>The Shadowlands

tahoeWolverine
11.12.2013 , 11:03 PM | #5
I was excited to see in the patch notes that this was fixed, and everyone got a good laugh when the gloves dropped off Calphayus (Grob dropped Pants as usual, as did Raptus). So now we don't get any boots in 16man . Any 8mans out there to confirm that 8man loot didn't change?
DrGordon - Chosen - Prophecy of the Five

frisco
11.12.2013 , 11:37 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by tahoeWolverine View Post
I was excited to see in the patch notes that this was fixed, and everyone got a good laugh when the gloves dropped off Calphayus (Grob dropped Pants as usual, as did Raptus). So now we don't get any boots in 16man . Any 8mans out there to confirm that 8man loot didn't change?
Confirm we saw the same drops on 16m HM tonight....too bad the boots drop one of the rare accuracy enhancements.
<Intrepid> 16-player Progression Guild | The Harbinger
Wel'nomi Welnemi Welne'mi
Guildmaster | Website

Darth-Mailman
11.13.2013 , 01:20 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by tahoeWolverine View Post
yesterday we did Calphayus on 8 man HM and he dropped boots (as usual).
Failure is allways an option.