Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Subscription unincorporated

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Subscription unincorporated
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DarthSabreth
12.21.2011 , 09:44 PM | #1
Subscription question

When i subscribed, no matter how many times I tried to type in the city in the end it says "Unincorporated" when i click continue. is this intended? it did take it for now but when the free 30 days are up i am hoping the credit card company does not have an issue with this.

I was just wondering if Bioware intended for this to happen?
"I have brought peace, freedom, justice, and security to my new Empire!" Rip .

Smaois
12.21.2011 , 09:46 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings,

For assistance with this issue,please email us on support@swtor.com or call us.

Our Support staff will be happy to assist you.

Smaois | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

FatherGagan
07.19.2013 , 03:47 PM | #3
I have had this problem as well. I spent an hour on the phone with you last night and you couldn't fix the problem. It seems that a ton of people have this issue. Would think this would be top of the list. You want us to subscribe but then make it impossible to do so. Poor business model.

JMullane
07.30.2014 , 12:44 PM | #4
Called customer service about this. They say it happens frequently and has something to do with verifying the location of the zip code with the postal service, but it shouldn't affect billing as long as the zip code is correct.

Seems strange since this is the only time I have ever had this happen with my zip code. I definitely live in an incorporated township. I'm pretty sure there's not any unincorporated plots of land anywhere near my billing address in Connecticut.

Hopefully the payments go through regardless!